MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

was a ruff loss tho, roy pitched a gem and got tired in the ninth, stubborn charlie kept him in after he gave up back to back hits resulting in first and second, it was 2-1 phils at the time, fuck a complete game i want to win, charlie gets too stubborn in his ways and lost the game by not making a switch, however, last night lee pitched a gem, mayberry got 3-4 i love that guy...

jroll with a leadoff HR also...

vance in the rubber tonight, gonna be tuff, trying to win this series and help bump SF into the playoffs so we can be the ones to send em out...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i go to 20 games a season, they are actually 2nd row 300 level, i can only afford to sit real close 2-3 times a season, plus postseason gets expensive...

talk to me when you have to deal with Fenway prices. hahah

i can deal with them type of seats once or twice a season when someone else is buying or they are a gift otherwise i just gotta bring the wallet.

Whether the social treatment or economic development strategy cheap facebook chips, we prefer apt hear to the voice of the public. In the economic area wow gold, don't disburse attention apt hear to the voice of the grass-roots Monster Headphones, from the masses, you may ascertain it hard to get rid of the evolution of utilitarianism colour Beats By Dre, eventually may be to work up Watches Replica, merely GDP lost people rs gold, lost the harmonious, and the same is the biggest risk.

yea and then the Sox get to limp into Arlington and play you guys... im not liking all these injuries the Sox have right now plus Gonzo and Youk not hitting right now. Rangers have been playing some ball lately too, fuck

i had no idea atlanta was 5 games up in the NL wild card... could really put the giants in a spot with this series...

Whether the social treatment or economic development strategy cheap facebook chips, we prefer apt hear to the voice of the public. In the economic area wow gold, don't disburse attention apt hear to the voice of the grass-roots Monster Headphones, from the masses, you may ascertain it hard to get rid of the evolution of utilitarianism colour Beats By Dre, eventually may be to work up Watches Replica, merely GDP lost people rs gold, lost the harmonious, and the same is the biggest risk.

FUCK OUTTA HERE SPAMMER

i think giants fans are not hyped right now so dont have much of a reason to come in and post. just not much to cheer about as of late. plenty of time for them to make a run but being behind in the division is dangerous for them because Atlanta is so far up in the wild card.

yeah wild card doesn't seem likely, only 2.5 back on dbags but 2.5 might as well be 10 if we can't score any runs. blanked by the astros last night...wow

philly "phans" booing j werth is classic classless philadelphia. trash

more about him choosing the money over the fans. (still unjustified to boo)

philly gets a bad rap, hitting santa claus with snowballs is an outta towner misconception/

i bet you dont even know the reasoning behind it.

or many other similar events.

classless trash or passionate fans...

you have made your call.

• Like 1