ATTENTION MODERATORS::: Please fix the forum clock!!

seriousone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
INTERIOR CLOCKODILE ALLIGATOR::: I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE MODERATOR

:lol:

ATTENTION AUTHORITIES!!! please fix cyber bullying laws so oontzers cannot retort any of my outlandish opinions via pm.

twizm/seriousone

excerpt from Re: Bad luck - 08-25-2010, 12:50 PM

"Now, you see I have already looked into this and have seeked casual advice on the matter. The evidence I have saved on my computer against Richard Pryor is certainly enough to be taken seriously by the police, and of course, our lawyer. And I know for a fact, and have done from the begining that you had something to do with this. Your previous antagonistic words followed by this message you have just sent is surely enough to raise suspicion upon your shoulders too.

In other words, fuck off. Don't harrass me ever again if you know whats good for you, and get over the fact that you may not like what some people have to say on the internet."

Psssshhhh, only one lawyer, with one lawfirm? I thought he was serious.

These Anderson Cooper 360 reports on cyberbullying are making the same retards (im sorry, "victims") who get picked on and blow up their own spot act MORE retarded. If you don't like "cyberbullying," keep your personal life off the internet. Anything you say or do on the internets will be used against you in every way shape or form possible. I dont even think i need to say this but, MY LIFE INCLUDED.

ATTENTION AUTHORITIES!!! please fix cyber bullying laws so oontzers cannot retort any of my outlandish opinions via pm.

twizm/seriousone

excerpt from Re: Bad luck - 08-25-2010, 12:50 PM

"Now, you see I have already looked into this and have seeked casual advice on the matter. The evidence I have saved on my computer against Richard Pryor is certainly enough to be taken seriously by the police, and of course, our lawyer. And I know for a fact, and have done from the begining that you had something to do with this. Your previous antagonistic words followed by this message you have just sent is surely enough to raise suspicion upon your shoulders too.

In other words, fuck off. Don't harrass me ever again if you know whats good for you, and get over the fact that you may not like what some people have to say on the internet."

he's such a fuckwit, Richard didn't even do anything wrong let alone illegal

Archived