spanish prostitutes love belmonts

belmonts

Spanish prostitutes ordered to wear reflective vests for their own safety

Prostitutes working on the street outside a town northern Spain have been ordered to wear reflective vests to make them visible to passing traffic and reduce the risk of accidents.

spanishprostitutesweari.jpg

here's them breakin' the rulez

spanishhookersonhighway.jpg

full article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/8086050/Spanish-prostitutes-ordered-to-wear-reflective-vests-for-their-own-safety.html

feel free to post yer funny prostitute stories

angrymusclewomenbyxbgmu.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

back in 1995 or 1996..when ever it was written came out.

four of us had just gotten out of Applebees and everyone piled into my car. I rarely see these guys, so we were just going to drive around and check out the city. We were doing some dumb stuff as is required for such an evening, and we had a rule that if we saw a hooker we had to stop and talk to her. No sooner did we make the rule then we saw this tall blonde lady of the night walking down the sidewalk. I pulled up and rolled the passenger window down so my buddy HAD to talk to her! She leans over on the car and my buddy's like "uh...um....based solely on looks...what would you give me on a scale of 1-10?". I'm trying hard not to laugh because I wanted her to answer truthfully...but all she could say was "Looks? LOOKS? I'm a WHORE, I don't care about looks! All I care about is MONEY MONEY MONEY!". My buddy's like..."uh...well..." and so I yell "OHHHHHH SNAP!" and peel away. I started to laugh, and I nearly lost control and hit a larger, more rotund hooker on the way home. It was orgasmic.

We were scoping some walls near some tracks and had to cut through some abandoned lots. On the side of the lot was a ho-ho-ho about to get it on w/ some black trucker dude. It was our only way through and bitch started giving us shit to get the fuck out. We left and got the car & came back. Dude was banging her from behind and homie took my camera, zoomed in, and yelled "smile for the camera" and caught the look on their faces. Fucking priceless, I still keep that flick on my camera 2-3 years later. I don't image host, but if anyone wants I'll give them the flik to put up here for the laugh.

GO HOOKERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1