OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Miami Heat @ Cleveland tonight 8PM EST/ 6PM PST

Went to last nights game

d6abe745.jpg

Saw this guy, when did he get out?

2bcdab6c.jpg

And this dude, balling out of control..had 5 xtra large bags of candy?

cc587dc4.jpg

Cleveland heckler, almost got drop by my boy after yelling Heat sucks... duke had fear in his eyes when we yelled FUCK YOU

peep the crowd reaction, saying a team sucks is serious bizness

a1445688.jpg

35ef14d7.jpg

Umad? King James

Got drunk. We won, went home.

The end

Tends to be true. For years I didn't regularly watch sports, but I would always at least stay current with shit by watching Sportscenter. Then, like drinking beer, it's something that just happened as I got a little bit older. I think the main reason was I started hanging out in bars alot, can't really NOT watch them there

I promise you, I have lived in NorCal for 4 years now and have never met a skater or writer that gives a shit about the NBA. Sure, there are the ones that rock jerseys and get pumped when The Warriors beat a half assed/who gives a shit team(The Kings). But I am that dude you meet in a bar that the very minute you admit you know who Michael Jordan is, it turns into an hour long nagging session about how much I love the game. Then you decide you hate me because all I talk about is basketball. I was hanging out with a guy that was two classes ahead of Kobe in high school the other day and I had to hold back from going on a 15 minute rant about every beef I have with the entire Lakers organization. I wish I could go to games all day and get paid fat like Bill Simmons. I'm reading his book right now and it's amazingly informative. I highly reccomend reading it. It'll turn your bachelor in NBA science into a PHD after you read it.

Be sure to get the new paper back copy of The Book of Basketball. Great revised copy with new chapters. I got my copy signed by Bill Simmons at a book signing tour in SF. I was all coked out and drunk at 7 pm when I got it signed. He mentions using coke and getting wasted every 5 pages so I thought it was fitting that I show up in character.