OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the sixers are the worst team in the league...

how was it a solid game?

wouldn't u rather see the bulls compete against a competitor, and come out on top...?

Numerically impossible.

Kings are the worst, atleast Philadephia has double digit wins :D

Not the best, not the worst.

Average, A W is a W is a W. You can't play against 20-5 teams all the time, and you never know what can happen during a game

Yeah man the Lakers looked flat-footed. Shannon Brown wasn't doing shit. Blake Griffin wasn't doing shit. And Bynum is injured once again and isn't really that productive. For the first time I'm wondering if we should trade Bynum because this guy gets injured, heals, then gets injured again, and on & on.

Also people counted out the Heat early in the season with their poor performance, but I don't know what happened but I guess it took some time for them to gel and they've been on a run ever since.

Yeah man the Lakers looked flat-footed. Shannon Brown wasn't doing shit. Blake Griffin wasn't doing shit. And Bynum is injured once again and isn't really that productive. For the first time I'm wondering if we should trade Bynum because this guy gets injured, heals, then gets injured again, and on & on.

Also people counted out the Heat early in the season with their poor performance, but I don't know what happened but I guess it took some time for them to gel and they've been on a run ever since.

Blake Griffin is a BEAST every night - and hes on the CLippers