Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SwampFightOner

OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So pumped about the 10:00 am(SF time) C's game tomorrow. Nothing better than waking up to eggs, bacon, coffee, and your favorite team whooping the shit out of a division rival.

I know this is extremely gay, but none of my graff homies give a shit about sports so I resort to talking to jocks and old ass dudes at bars to fulfill my sports convo needs. I just found a homie that is as big an NBA junkie as me and it rules. Nothing like having someone with similar hobbies not caring about sports.

By the way, skaters and writers in California hate sports and it's so annoying.

that wouldn't be the case for me alot of people in my crew are "skaters" and are into basketball that's bout it though, i fuck with all sports other than that yeah i feel you talking bout having similar hobbies..it's okay to be different.

Miami Heat @ Cleveland tonight 8PM EST/ 6PM PST

Went to last nights game

d6abe745.jpg

Saw this guy, when did he get out?

2bcdab6c.jpg

And this dude, balling out of control..had 5 xtra large bags of candy?

cc587dc4.jpg

Cleveland heckler, almost got drop by my boy after yelling Heat sucks... duke had fear in his eyes when we yelled FUCK YOU

peep the crowd reaction, saying a team sucks is serious bizness

a1445688.jpg

35ef14d7.jpg

Umad? King James

Got drunk. We won, went home.

The end

Tends to be true. For years I didn't regularly watch sports, but I would always at least stay current with shit by watching Sportscenter. Then, like drinking beer, it's something that just happened as I got a little bit older. I think the main reason was I started hanging out in bars alot, can't really NOT watch them there

ept_sports_nba_experts-50204453-1291341477.jpg?ymlKeLEDWHJXEkhV

ept_sports_nba_experts-457891571-1291341816.jpg?ym4PeLEDb41xcmsF

ept_sports_nba_experts-422132744-1291341788.jpg?ymcPeLEDj0oCUlaS

ept_sports_nba_experts-198233277-1291342160.jpg?ymQVeLEDF7hgruBW

stolen from yahoo..shit was hella funny during the intro..foos were cheering for Zydrunas Ilgauskas then every time bron bron got the rock everyone booed :lol: :lol:

"Scottie pippen" "asshole" "Akron hates you" some shit like that..lol.

i was rooting for the underdogs.

I promise you, I have lived in NorCal for 4 years now and have never met a skater or writer that gives a shit about the NBA. Sure, there are the ones that rock jerseys and get pumped when The Warriors beat a half assed/who gives a shit team(The Kings). But I am that dude you meet in a bar that the very minute you admit you know who Michael Jordan is, it turns into an hour long nagging session about how much I love the game. Then you decide you hate me because all I talk about is basketball. I was hanging out with a guy that was two classes ahead of Kobe in high school the other day and I had to hold back from going on a 15 minute rant about every beef I have with the entire Lakers organization. I wish I could go to games all day and get paid fat like Bill Simmons. I'm reading his book right now and it's amazingly informative. I highly reccomend reading it. It'll turn your bachelor in NBA science into a PHD after you read it.

I Dvr'd the Heat Cavs game. I'll be keeping that one for a long time. Best crowd in a regular season I have seen in my lifetime. Who cares if The Heat won, that's not at all why I watched the game.

Haha, they were chanting "Asshole" alot of the time. We all got a good laugh out of that.

Derek Fisher did it again

And Shannon Brown from back court at the buzzer:

That Fisher play was great.

For a lot of reasons, to me most being how close it was to being blocked. Made it look that much more difficult.

Too bad I hate the Lakers. How about dem Knickerbockers?

Fisher is too good. As soon as Christmas is over and I can stop hemorrhaging money on others I'm gonna cop some more Lakers/Celtics tickets for this year, My plan was originally to go to LA and see it there, but if I'm gonna be trying to buy a house in the next few months I can't afford a vacation right now

Picked up my money from the Pats win on Sunday, and decided to bet basketball for the first time. If the Lakers don't win by more than 3 it will be my last ha