OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea!!!

thats what im talkin about....we might be the worst team in the nba right now, but this was a nice win!!!!

that was awesome!

seriously though all this shit talk with the lakers. fuck the lakers. seriously. but in reality what swamp is talking about with this being december is true. we got a long way to go. and the shitty thing about the heat lakers game was like the last 3-5 minutes of the game james, wade, bosh, bryant, odom, and gasol were all sitting out. and as a team without their top three the lakers looked a lot more pulled together.

but i love the nuggets. even if they aren't coming out of the western conference:( happy that we gave the lakers their first lose of the season.

• Like 1

"Noone in the West is gonna even come close to giving the Lakers a run for their money."

Been sick all week, found this little quote from Swamp pages back. Can't sleep, need unisom.

Being ahead in December isn't "giving the Lakers a run for their money," so I'm not sure what you think you proved, br0.

I like KG, and I'm glad he's only gonna be out a few weeks, but it would of been great to see his season end just to watch you try and type through your tears in here :lol:

Also, that Tyreke finish was crazy

That was the weirdest Celtics game I have seen in a minute. I'm going to pull the "Glen Davis Smoked Some Crazy Hash at Half Time" card. What an idiot. That's right up there with a tight end trying to run a WRs route. Just so we are clear, did Baby really try to hit a game tying "Crunch Time" 3 when there were like 12 seconds left on the shot clock? Was I dreaming?

Lakers really need to step the fuck up, take their heads out their asses and act like champions. They got a winning record, in first place but they haven't looked impressive to me once this season.

No intensity or focus. Other teams seem focused and collected. Lakers seem somewhere else.

That Paul Pierce throw down had me jumping out of my seat. Couldn't stop rewinding it. If you consider a guy that's 33, lost 20 lbs since last season, draws fouls better than a 8 foot wide brick wall, and can hit the game winning shot in his sleep, then yeah he's old.