OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been dying for a couple teams to put the heat off track. Was actually hoping the lakers would beat the heat on Christmas to give Boston a little breathing room. But I couldn't be happier watching Kobe get his shit handed to him. And does Bynum still play for the fakeshow? Because I thought I saw some out of shape hurt fat ass nigger playing in his jersey.

What happened to the gaykers today literally made me cum my pants, no hetero. Life is great, I was so worried last year that the Mavs and Spurs were done. However, clearly, the Spurs are a much better team than the Lakers. Phil Jackson should have retired. I'm running out of dirty rags to wipe my nut on. I better stop watching Faker games.

Haha, I love how swamp abandons this thread when the lakers go on shit streaks. Yo swamp, don't play games like this happens all the time and the lakers are just going to "turn it on" come play off time. All of the Lakers last 5 championships came from impressive regular season performances. That's why they are the show time lakers. They USUALLY don't disappoint and put on a spectacular show all season. Now you are trying to act like they are just going to flip the switch come playoff time. I highly doubt that if the lakers wouldn't have had home court last season they wouldn't have made it to the finals. Don't forget that the only reason the lakers took the suns in six was because of Ron attests put back at the buzzer.

Son, you are OD excited about December basketball haha.

They're playing absolutely HORRIBLE lately, and are still tied for third in their conference. You're either stupid or high if you think that these exact same convos didn't happen every single time they struggled last year. Yes, they will turn it on in the playoffs, same way they always have...do you remember last year at all? They'll still end up the #1 seed in the West, they'll probably still have home court advantage throughout the playoffs, and they're gonna win yet another title. Am I happy with how they're playing? Definitely not. Am I worried? Definitely not. Alot of games to be played.

With that said, I just grabbed tickets to the Lakers/Celtics in February

Edit: Usually I don't do this, but the rampant homosexuality of your last few posts is gonna make me have to add to your tampon collection, settle down over there

Pissdrunkwhat I feel you. When we lose, they call us "too old" and when we win they call it "experience" but personally I just call it you mad. I would love to see a Spurs Celtics finals. Shit would be hot.

Oh yeah, the Phil helped the gaykers to 6 rings and Tom Cruise is Jewish.

Pissdrunkwhat I feel you. When we lose, they call us "too old" and when we win they call it "experience" but personally I just call it you mad. I would love to see a Spurs Celtics finals. Shit would be hot.

Oh yeah, the Phil helped the gaykers to 6 rings and Tom Cruise is Jewish.

Who said I was talking about the Lakers? He helped the BULLS to 6 championships, 91,92,93,95,96,97,98.

@PDW

Rose=Young Jordan

We'll get a championship

"picture of celtics banners and retired numbers"

"Tyreke Evans snatching victory from the jaws of defeat"

Wow, I am so fucking impressed. I'm pretty sure within the next 5 years noone will remember this kid won ROY. I sure will. Kids got game. The rookie sophomore game at all star weekend is going to be hot this year.

Fuck man, the New England sites are being shady as fuck about giving up info on KGs injury. They're just saying it's probably not that big of a deal and that he aggravated a muscle that he has never injured before. Little 2 paragraph articles here and there like "Eh, he got hurt, blah blah blah." Am I the only person that thinks this is the biggest thing to happen in sports today? Jesus fucking Christ.