OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^^^^^^^^^^Classic. I hate the guy with a passion. I'm starting to feel sorry for him knowing that outside influences, and media mind-fucked this kid at an early age into thinking he's the next Jordan.

I cringed when I heard a commentator bring up during an incredible D.Wade performance..."it's not fair to an opposing team when someone does this to you, and it's not even the team's best player". WHAT!? STILLLLLLLLLL, these media niggas is frontin' on what they see, and still claim this kid is the best. GTFO. I'll name 10 players I'd rather start a franchise with.

yyjhn6y.png

I'm happy for kidd. We share the same birthday that's awesome too.

holy shit thats good!!!!

i hope with the lockout thats the last we see of the Heat in the finals... shits supposed to be way worse then the nfl drama so...

SON, JUST TO PLAY DEVILS ADVOCATE FOR A SECOND, ALL THE NIGGAS HATING ON THE HEAT ARE SIXERS CELTICS, AND BULLS FANS THAT'S SOUR THEY GOT TOOK OUT IN 5 GAMES. I'M NOT A HATER B, I'M LOOKIN FORWARD TO KNICKS HEAT SERIES NEXT SEASON. AND IF YOU DON'T THINK PLAYERS ARE GONNA TAKE SERIOUS PAY CUTS TO JOIN THE EVIL EMPIRE THEN YOU NIGGAS ARE FUCKIN BUGGIN.

IF YOU A LAKERS FAN AND YOU ROOTED FOR DALLAS THEN YOU REALLY AINT BOUT YOUR SQUAD B. WHEN THE KNICKS LOST TO THE OLD HEADS I WAS WISHING DEATH ON PAUL PIERCE CHILDREN 50 TIMES A DAY VIA TWITTER. LAKERS GOT STRAIGHT EMBARRASSED BY DALLAS! I WOULDA WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A LEBRON JERSEY IMMEDIATELY! IM A CASUAL OKC FAN AND I WAS LIKE "FUCK DALLAS" ALL DAY...I ALREADY HOLLA'D AT MY DUDE SWAMP ABOUT THIS. ALSO, RALPH IS HAPPY AS FUCK A WHITE NIGGA WON FINALS MVP. THAT NIGGA IS JERKIN OFF WEARIN A NAZI ARMBAND RIGHT NOW.

bosh.jpg

Lebron's exact quote:

"At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that [they had] before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."

http://twistedsifter.com/2010/12/lebron-james-house-in-miami/

if muddman spolstra is smart he would run the offense threw bosh. he doesn't get enough touches and he shoots lights out with his jumper from the floor which is ungaurd-able with his height. he ca create the in-out game as far as paint to perimeter... they r blaming role players? they had plenty of guys who hit open 3s for them and carried them threw the east. it was a lack of heart, but it was also a bad move by the muddman under-utilizing bosh.

SON, JUST TO PLAY DEVILS ADVOCATE FOR A SECOND, ALL THE NIGGAS HATING ON THE HEAT ARE SIXERS CELTICS, AND BULLS FANS THAT'S SOUR THEY GOT TOOK OUT IN 5 GAMES. I'M NOT A HATER B, I'M LOOKIN FORWARD TO KNICKS HEAT SERIES NEXT SEASON. AND IF YOU DON'T THINK PLAYERS ARE GONNA TAKE SERIOUS PAY CUTS TO JOIN THE EVIL EMPIRE THEN YOU NIGGAS ARE FUCKIN BUGGIN.

IF YOU A LAKERS FAN AND YOU ROOTED FOR DALLAS THEN YOU REALLY AINT BOUT YOUR SQUAD B. WHEN THE KNICKS LOST TO THE OLD HEADS I WAS WISHING DEATH ON PAUL PIERCE CHILDREN 50 TIMES A DAY VIA TWITTER. LAKERS GOT STRAIGHT EMBARRASSED BY DALLAS! I WOULDA WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A LEBRON JERSEY IMMEDIATELY! IM A CASUAL OKC FAN AND I WAS LIKE "FUCK DALLAS" ALL DAY...I ALREADY HOLLA'D AT MY DUDE SWAMP ABOUT THIS. ALSO, RALPH IS HAPPY AS FUCK A WHITE NIGGA WON FINALS MVP. THAT NIGGA IS JERKIN OFF WEARIN A NAZI ARMBAND RIGHT NOW.

EXACTLY!

I WISH DEATH ON LEBRON AND BOSH (WADE IS FROM THE CHI SO HE GETS A HOOD PASS, BUT FUCK THE HEAT. THERE IS NO WAY IM EVER ROOTING FOR THEM NO HAIRLINE HAVING ASS NIGGAS FUCK THE HEAT. AND YOU NEED TO LOOK FORWARD TO THE BULLS NEXT YEAR CAUSE WE COMIN FOR THE RING.

I GOT LOVE FOR THE KNICKS FOR DOING WHAT THEY DID AND MAKING THE MOVES THOUGH.

Damn, glad to see all of the Maverick and Dirk haters finally washing away the hate. Half you guys we're like "DIRK IS GARBAGE", until they swept LA. LOL!

Than some of you thought the Heat was going to win because, well I don't know why you thought that!

Last night was awesome. JKidd finally got his ring and so did Dirk and Terry. This team didn't even have one of it's best players, Butler. Not saying they're going to win 2 in a row, but they will be in the run next year too;.

Was kind of surprised to see JKidd say he was going to play another 2-3 years. I thought he was out after this.

ima lakers fan an iwas mad we got swept but ididnt root for dallas irooted for jkidd thats about it if the heat had tooken it iwould have been koo with dat so iaint trippin an im lookn forward to a bulls knicks series next year cuz im pretty sure dA Kknicks either gettn deron or paul

no doubt okc is on da rizee tho