The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leave a spoiler above your post if you guys know more than the show's let us know. I'd like to not know anything about what the next episodes have, I haven't watched any of the next week stuff yet, and i'm going to continue doing so. maybe it's just me, but I hate the next week on ....

:lol: :lol: it's all good dude.

and row, row row your fucking boat you lazy piece of shit! :lol:

plus why was it scary?? did quarry joe try to put his quarry cutter snake in your brown quarry? :lol: :lol: no homo

you go row out to the middle of a 175 foot deep lake, and have 3 people in a canoe trying to fish as once. i know for a f act i couldnt make the swim to the shore if our canoe sunk......

that and its a sheer drop straight down to like 60 feet at the edge, so if you happen to slip off the bank your not just getting a wet shoe. your fucking swimming.

memories...

NH

I loved going to the quarry to swim. there were nearly forty within a ten minute bike ride where we would all go and swim in the summer. They're definitely creepy as shit during the night, but I don't know what's scary about them in the day, barely any plants in them so I know it's not you being a woman being afraid of "seaweed" haha

Lets not forget this guy is a COP

I wish I was in this show, I would have killed so many people by now.

I agree bro, these mother fuckers get all sentimental when dealing with the group retards. Shoot them or leave them on their own somewhere and be done with it. No second thoughts. If you cant have group cohesion then you gonna get eaten.

I agree bro, these mother fuckers get all sentimental when dealing with the group retards. Shoot them or leave them on their own somewhere and be done with it. No second thoughts. If you cant have group cohesion then you gonna get eaten.

Word. I'd shoot a dude in the head at the first sign of selfishness or all around antisocial behavior. Ain't no shithead going to jeopardize my chances of survival.

I loved going to the quarry to swim. there were nearly forty within a ten minute bike ride where we would all go and swim in the summer. They're definitely creepy as shit during the night, but I don't know what's scary about them in the day, barely any plants in them so I know it's not you being a woman being afraid of "seaweed" haha

these lakes had been abandoned for a looooong time. you wouldnt know they were quarry lakes if you just stumbled upon it, all out forest around them. but there was hardly any aquatic vegetation, musta been the karp.

okay finally watched the last episode.

why the fuck did the dude cut his hand off instead of just cutting the cuff chain?!

also, isnt it kinda funny how the cop is the dude who goes way overboard in beating the fuck out of someone?

show still delivers tho

yeah, i'm fully behind this show /NH

but they are fuckin up on regular ass things. armcut isn't even worthy of discussion its so stupid..

when the birds are washing clothes in the river, are you fuckin kidding me? during an apocalypse in the 2000s or whatever, they found mad washing boards for clothes? thats on some special order in real life, they just found a grip of em?

edit: i also read most of this series, shit is aiiight. television production people. how the fuck can all these stupid things roll past your producers(actually i can see that) but how can these production people have no idea about how they re going to shoot it and not include all this dumb shit that keeps popping up... can i apply for a job at AMC as a fact checker/ production manager/ location guy seriously wtf.

but all in all i love AMC. i just wish this giant project of awesome didnt suffer from shitty editing and a blind continuity editor....

don't get me started on how the black guys kid has no gender and is dressed like a slave

theres also generators that make electricity. goin camping is one thing, staying out the city cuz its flooded with zombies is another, but im sayin, you cant go down into town, , get some hardware store shit? you got a guy acting like he has the last tool box on Earth.... trading a bolt cutter for hand guns. LOL

Were stuck in the woods, RIP THE HOT ROD UP!!! WE CAN EAT THE UPHOLSTRY!!!

But you guys love the show, my bad.

for realz yo.

the reason why they stripped that car for parts is cus they have hardly any ammo, so going into a zombie infested town for spare parts armed with baseball bats is a terrible idea. zombies dont die like they do in Left4dead2 haha.

but i did appreciate how they stopped the car alarm by popping the hood and disconnecting the battery. cus thats how you gotta do it. then again, the dude DID disconnect it like it was a plug in a socket when it was really was a bolted on wire....

the washboards probably came from the dude who has the camper, i cant imagine someone into the whole RV camping lifestyle would expect there to be a laundromat on location.

also, why havent they atleast TRIED to make some walls or something? dude with the hat obviously predicted they would be moving further into the woods for food, why didnt his lazy ass suggest it?

the reason why they stripped that car for parts is cus they have hardly any ammo, so going into a zombie infested town for spare parts armed with baseball bats is a terrible idea. zombies dont die like they do in Left4dead2 haha.

but i did appreciate how they stopped the car alarm by popping the hood and disconnecting the battery. cus thats how you gotta do it. then again, the dude DID disconnect it like it was a plug in a socket when it was really was a bolted on wire....

the washboards probably came from the dude who has the camper, i cant imagine someone into the whole RV camping lifestyle would expect there to be a laundromat on location.

also, why havent they atleast TRIED to make some walls or something? dude with the hat obviously predicted they would be moving further into the woods for food, why didnt his lazy ass suggest it?

Yea but wasn't that the dude who played the HULK? Wait nah that was Lou forigno... And yea if I was in that show I'd be fuckin' shyt up, these people make too many mistakes. You would think that at least ONE of the characters on this show was a former zombie movie fan haha.

Archived