should i offer martin scorsese a cigarette..

armand hammer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think it's funny how you think that just because you are carrying some coffee or something and your friend works some (more than likely) bullshit set job, that you're going to be able to stroll in there and just walk on up to Martin Scorsese. This is one of the biggest name directors we're talking about, not some B-movie bullshit that they're shooting in the woods of North Dakota. You really don't think they're going to check to see if you have a pass/credentials before you get on set at all, let alone before you make it up to Scorsese? And on the off chance that you do make it in, then get close enough to Scorsese to annoy him with your fanboy bullshit, then....DERP A DURRR GUNNA GET HER FIURRED!

gettin on set isnt hard, if anything just get on a hour or so before filming when everyone is setting up (the busiest time when theres tons of people walking on and off) and just take a very long shit or blend in.

getting close the scorsese wouldnt be too easy though.

and sneaking on a vuvuzela? never.

its not just her i know that works there.ive been there before iv been shown around the sets met some people so i figure why not?after all his just another person who so happens to have directed some of my faveroute movies..the negativity in this forum is rediculous its getting to be like an emoart fag fest