"its too late for that..."

sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I knew a fat bitch who always did this with her drinks.

She knew she was fat, and she loved it, so we all went with it because she super nice and funny as fuck...not to mention clever.

I was ripping on her for the same reason as Sneak started this thread, and she corrected my fit self.

She said, when you drink diet sodas with your liquor, you are less inclined to have a massive sugar hangover (very true), and when drinks are spilled it's not sticky as fuck everywhere (also very true).

That fatty was pretty fucking cool.

Anyhoots,

disregard mixed drinks,

acquire scotch whiskey.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

^^^

EeWww the taste of diet anything is horrible.

I fucking hate th taste of splenda, sweet n low, equal.

I knew a fat bitch who always did this with her drinks.

She knew she was fat, and she loved it, so we all went with it because she super nice and funny as fuck...not to mention clever.

I was ripping on her for the same reason as Sneak started this thread, and she corrected my fit self.

She said, when you drink diet sodas with your liquor, you are less inclined to have a massive sugar hangover (very true), and when drinks are spilled it's not sticky as fuck everywhere (also very true).

That fatty was pretty fucking cool.

Anyhoots,

disregard mixed drinks,

acquire scotch whiskey.

do you know how much of a fatties free time is allotted to making up cute excuses for why they're fat/out right lazy? i'm not saying what she gave you wasn't truth but best believe were she a skinny bitch she wouldn't even think twice about the regular coke unless she had teh diabeetus