B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

I grabbed one of my sister's friends tits a few weeks ago at one of my boy's shows, and got bagged by her boyfriend. This was made even better by the fact that he is also the girl/my sister's boss. It was made epic by the fact that she was down as fuck with it, wanted to fuck, and he got so upset that he made her leave.

I also don't remember this, but apparently at some point he slapped my sister's ass and I threatened to beat the shit out of him, making him apologize haha. What a shitty night that dude had

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUCK

super good friend from oregon just hit me up and is having problems with kids jumping his fence and trying to steal his weed plants. hes a felon so he cant have a gun at his crib :( last harvest season, him and i would smoke speed and play magic cards all night long, waiting for them. i miss doing fun things like that.

NBB, victoria just came by the shop. epic as always. she asked about you. so did the really cute girl who had her septum done. MUAH 2010 BROMANCE STEEZ

/

"k****, when are you going to let me suck your dick?!? by the way, where is your friend at?!?" -victoria the hooker speed freak mexican maniac aka mi corazon

too bad i ripped a couple small warts off my dick with my fingernails last night and it isnt currently presentable enough for a bj. FAIL.

ps:

every travel pic thread needs to have flicks of ppl flexing their BIG SEXY MUSCLES

5030877503_9e3097898d_z.jpg

they were probably in recovery mode from all the singing. i hear it stresses the BSM's out.

I was walking home from a Mexi-karaoke night at the bar.

Anythings possible.

So, apparently I missed quite a bit in here today.

DOW not DAO plays Magic the Gathering while smoking teh speedz?

Timmy is a boob grazer?

Wart picking?

Fuck, that's the last time I pass out on the couch from lunchtime bong hits.