B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
shai, i know im going to vegas in oct for a buddies wedding. other than that, i dunno. ill be here for at least 2 years, to knock out school.

Will that include a stop in Oakland? If so, let me know. I'll be around.

I know you're not into race music but this should have been the soundtrack when we were hanging out-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SmFx9KRzko

And this is just funny-

right? swamp, when dude offered to blow me, i literally thought of you (/nh). i thought "this dude is going to end up asking the wrong guy and getting his ass beat".

getting beat up outside a library for asking a guy if u can suck his dick....not a way to start the day

Haha, seriously, I would of crushed dude's skull. I mean, I'm a known faggot hater, but I also don't really give a shit what they do amongst themselves. Once you start asking random dudes to blow them, you're inviting trouble haha

God damn it Dow post those plenty of fish pics!!!![/size][/color]

page 183 motha fucka

timbo, i came up with the rad idea of sending a bunch of POF dudes to who-know-who's house for a "gangbang", but at the same time plan some kind of feminist hippy bitch meeting at the same house on craigslist. could get pretty epic.

ps heres the caller id spoof link i was tellin ya about:

http://www.spoofcard.com/?utm_source=hasoffers&utm_medium=Affiliate