B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
maybe they might find some real life water type pokemon now as a result.

think positive people.

The Dumbo Octopus

dumbooctopus.jpg

The octopuses of the genus Grimpoteuthis are also known as “Dumbo octopuses” from the ear-like fins protruding from the top of their “heads” (actually bodies), resembling the ears of Walt Disney’s flying elephant. They are benthic creatures, living at extreme depths, and are some of the rarest of the Octopoda species. They can flush the transparent layer of their skin at will, and are open ocean animals, unlike most octopi.

tugboattimmy has an account on plentyoffish that him and i use to fuck with guys.

i got a couple guys to go to an exroommate's house, thinking there was a gangbang going on.

timmy talked a couple guys into waiting all night at a stripclub, waiting for the chance to meet "her" and watch her dance on stage.

but today took the cake.

timmy talked a guy into getting on cam, fucking himself in the ass with a huge dildo and cumming in his own mouth.

timmy and i were ROFLing together on the phone when i logged onto the POF account, and the mouth-cummer IMed me.

so of course, i talked him into putting a dildo in his ass and then putting it in his mouth.all on cam. i also got him to say "you like that shit carson?!?!?" outloud while he jerked off. and i convinced him to punch and slap himself in his balls.

/no homo x 666

[ATTACH]157203.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]157204.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]157205.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]157206.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]157207.vB[/ATTACH]

130422457_Picture13.jpg.aadb29f7d7e4e0cd31bda45fc4dde4b3.jpg

2086262471_Picture18.jpg.17651703fbabb95e0aa1a5e331177254.jpg

1235128653_Picture10.jpg.d43b31c86c105098c766582109737588.jpg

1641900138_Picture8.jpg.d320ba043b932b493faa195afd551045.jpg

1133164360_Picture5.jpg.9000906fd992abfc47ef32b1778abba4.jpg

Dow, I miss hanging out with you even though it almost wrecked my life.

I just got back from a party at an abandoned ice rink. My friends built a fire in the middle of the rink with toilet paper, business records, and hockey sticks so someone could climb up into the rafters over the rink (30' up or so) and do trapeze tricks. Then the rafter guy hung a rope from the main beam and people were using it to swing through the fire. I would have stayed longer but the fumes started getting to me...and on the way out I noticed smoke billowing out the front door. I hope they don't go to jail, but whatever.

While poking around I found a nice power strip, a bunch of Ghiradelli chocolate that I'm currently snacking on while I type this, and a crack pipe. I would have pushed the pipe but I didn't have any Chore Boy handy. Then I caught a tag and punched out a window, just because.

shai, miss ya broseph. hope all is well in the hood!!

We just lost our court case so the house is kind of in a weird spot. I'm doing all right, though. Looking for somewhere else to kick it is kind of stressful but it's just life. I have a few things lined up, now I just gotta pack and put everything into storage...at least the timing is all right, I was gonna go travel soon. I'd hop a train to come see you but you had to pick the one state where that's not an option.

Me and spectr have been hanging out a lot, or we were till he disappeared into the wilds of Santa Cruz. I just heard he's back in town so I'm probably gonna holler at him tomorrow.

When are you coming out to the mainland? According to everyone I know from Hawaii it's only a matter of time before the rock fever sets in.

pps i have a brief story that timmy asked me to share on here, took place a couple days ago.

i signed up to attend culinary school in the fall. the other day, on the bus, heading home from the school, there was a fella riding that was wearing a chefs outfit, an apparent student at the culinary school. i wanted to ask him some questions about the program, but he had headphones on, so i didnt bother him.

the next day im walking to the library and i hear "HEY MAN". i turn around and its the headphones dude. he introduces himself and asks what im studying at the school. we chit chat about food for a second and he tells me that he has a culinary book from his first year at his house, which is only a couple blocks away, and i can borrow it if i want.

dude is kinda fem and had a limp handshake, so im suspicious that he is teh gay, so i mention that i moved to the island with my girlfriend, just hopng to avoid any potential awkward moment. i did think it was suspect that a girly acting dude is inviting me to his house, immediately after meeting me, but i say "fuck it" (/nh). i figure worse come to worse, ill get to borrow an expensive book and have to remind this dude that im not into fucking dudes.

so we get to his house and he brings out the book from his bedroom. big hardback book about the restaurant industry. rad.

then dude asks me if i have any tattoos on my chest.

fuuuuccckkkk. dude is totally trying to get me to take my shirt off. god damnit. i tell him i have a couple, but i gotta head back to the library, and thank him for loaning me the book. he walks me over to the library, which wasnt a big deal cause i was kinda lost anyways.

so outside the library, i ask him if he can score any weed. he gives me the run around and asks me "is there anything else you need?". i think hes talking about hard drugs, so i tell him "nah, just fuck with the weed". he looks at the ground and says "well if you ever need.....a blowjob...."

classic!

i chuckle a bit and tell dude no thanks, i have a gf and am not into dudes.

dude gets all nervous and starts teling me "im just....joking....you know.....i like to ask guys i meet that....just to mess with them...."

i tell him its not a big deal, im not gonna punch him or anything, it just aint my thing. he then tells me he has a lot of straight friends that let him blow them.

classic.

i am now annoyed with dude, so i walk away.

but the book is really fucking good and im glad i scored it.