someone from SF

Guest Ginger Bread Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so your willing to trust a random stranger whom posts in an online forum geared around an illegal art form with money/shipping/caring as opposed to a company with an account conducting buisness on the internet?

foolish. find one on ebay and go thru them as the middle man. not a broke alcholic graffiti writer youv never met.

i would not be comfortable getting ripped off in that manner either.

as far as i go, i do not trust the internet for all i know im chatting on this forum with myself because ive done to much acid and my brain makes things up.

if its person to person.. sketchy, business transaction, someone whos got an address, phone number, website then go for it..

is that the closest easiest solution to your problem? replacing screens on laptops i wouldnt imagine is the easiest thing to do but theres a lot of nerds and computer enthusiasts that'd do that shit for fun

Guest Ginger Bread Man

close thread as ive gone with my gut instinct and canceled the arraignment/found something on ebay.

i trust shai and i've never met dudei trust shai and i've never met dudei trust shai and i've never met dudei trust shai and i've never met dudei trust shai and i've never met dudei trust shai and i've never met dudei trust shai and i've never met dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLw4CHe2_Mg

*edit you are aware he has openly discussed his past heroin addiction aswell as talking about still using that aswell as crystal methon occasion currently.

there is no sarcasm or untruths in any of which i have just stated.

haha in all fairness to the gingerbread man /no spitfire i see what hes getting at saying "established" members, tho it sounds absolutely hystarical.

it would be pretty douche bag to yoink some guys cake on this site whom hits heavy. pretty low move and shows yer a classless fag not to be trusted.

that being said, swamp nigga, your not one of them. send that dude whom i really dont give two fucks about Boats n Hoes some muthafackin food son!

second time im lobbying for him, and dude used to come at me hard on here.

man up negrooooe.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

dude is straight trolling is why but has to compensate so he gargles peoples balls.

i wouldnt troll swamp cry baby ginger head, just like i never trolled yer thread.

shit retard, i even suggested you just go thru ebay and you come back afterwords all "ya i think im going to go with my initial gut feeling and go thru ebay"

actually your initial feeling was to go thru 12oz, and your second gut feeling was to go direct to source but were hestitant.

edlover-1.jpg

your the one trolling now, me.

wierdglassescomputer.jpg

:)