• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Ginger Bread Man

someone from SF

Guest Ginger Bread Man

CLOSE THREAD

COS IS A FAGGOOOOOOT.

to tell you the truth, people can cancel on you after taking the money i think its called flagging and they wont send it in the mail.

its kind of risky. i think money orders work a little more safely?

so your willing to trust a random stranger whom posts in an online forum geared around an illegal art form with money/shipping/caring as opposed to a company with an account conducting buisness on the internet?

foolish. find one on ebay and go thru them as the middle man. not a broke alcholic graffiti writer youv never met.

if shai jacks your money (which i doubt he would do), just make him introduce you to epic beard man as an "im sorry bro" gesture. its a win/win

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i trust shai and i've never met dude but i would vouch for him any day.

i would not be comfortable getting ripped off in that manner either.

as far as i go, i do not trust the internet for all i know im chatting on this forum with myself because ive done to much acid and my brain makes things up.

if its person to person.. sketchy, business transaction, someone whos got an address, phone number, website then go for it..

is that the closest easiest solution to your problem? replacing screens on laptops i wouldnt imagine is the easiest thing to do but theres a lot of nerds and computer enthusiasts that'd do that shit for fun

Guest Ginger Bread Man

close thread as ive gone with my gut instinct and canceled the arraignment/found something on ebay.

i trust shai and i've never met dudei trust shai and i've never met dudei trust shai and i've never met dudei trust shai and i've never met dudei trust shai and i've never met dudei trust shai and i've never met dudei trust shai and i've never met dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLw4CHe2_Mg

*edit you are aware he has openly discussed his past heroin addiction aswell as talking about still using that aswell as crystal methon occasion currently.

there is no sarcasm or untruths in any of which i have just stated.

close thread as ive gone with my gut instinct and canceled the arraignment/found something on ebay.

you mean my advice.

IDK what this thread is about, but it did make me realize I haven't seen shai post in mad long.

After 45 farewell posts did he finally go?

hahaha... actually i was wondering around in "untitled" a day or two ago and he has current posts.

so, no. no he didnt bid aduew. id imagine he still just disgusted with the "current state of channel zero"

eh, im about to trust tresixo with some money.

really aint no thing, and shai is one of the most stand up people i've ever met through graffiti.

haha in all fairness to the gingerbread man /no spitfire i see what hes getting at saying "established" members, tho it sounds absolutely hystarical.

it would be pretty douche bag to yoink some guys cake on this site whom hits heavy. pretty low move and shows yer a classless fag not to be trusted.

that being said, swamp nigga, your not one of them. send that dude whom i really dont give two fucks about Boats n Hoes some muthafackin food son!

second time im lobbying for him, and dude used to come at me hard on here.

man up negrooooe.