Exit Through the Gift Shop

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched the whole thing. i don't see how they are given up? maybe i'm just retarded....

you are not retarded for not noticing, google works for one i mentioned and the other... you really think his face wouldnt be in this film for shits and giggles?

but yeah i could tell you an exact moment(s)he in the film

you are not retarded for not noticing, google works for one i mentioned and the other... you really think his face wouldnt be in this film for shits and giggles?

but yeah i could tell you an exact moment(s)he in the film

i followed a few dead on on google lol, you could pm me the spot you think he is if you want i'm kinda curious. it makes sense that his face would be in there at some odd moment like its kind of odd he didn't show up at the mbw show.

you could pm me the spot you think he is if you want i'm kinda curious. it makes sense that his face would be in there at some odd moment like its kind of odd he didn't show up at the mbw show.

i aint sayin shit and especially over the interwebz but its funny how easy it is to show an unblurred face and act like its just some random person. kind of like how you can get away with shit in broad daylight just actin like you are legit in the situation.

Movie was kinda gay. Especially that Mr. Brainwash shit. Banksy should of slapped the shit outta him. All this movie says is that "Street Art" is a fucking joke and any moron with photoshop can be great at it.

The point of the movie seemed to be poking fun at the street art movement.

Brainwash isn't real, Banksy was working with him the whole time and made all the art

Brainwash is real, and Banksy didn't make Brainwash's art - he has a collective of "graphic designers" that do his stuff for him.

The person in the movie is certantly real.

But the movie seemed to indicate it's all a hoax and when I looked into it I found some evidence to support that.

I dunno though.

Remind me to never go to a movie with any of you...it would be worse than sitting next to a group of nerds at a "Star Wars" remake done by Quentin Tarantino.

"OMG (pronounced oh-em-gee), THIS IS SO NOT TRUE TO CANON!" which would be followed by the sound of me dumping my popcorn with extra Pennzoil on someone's head.

"Street art and anti-authoritarian provocateur Banksy donated $147,000 to Moscow-based art collective Voina (War) by selling prints of his “Choose Your Weapon” painting. The money will be spent to help free some of the imprisoned Voina members, jailed after a September political stunt called “Palace Revolution” that involved a coordinated over-turning of Moscow police cars in protest against the Ministry of Home Affairs....

"...Amongst the group’s other absurdist pranks, there has been a public orgy at the State Biological Museum in front of a banner ridiculing Putin’s successor Medvedev; live cats thrown at McDonald’s staff during International Worker’s Day; and a huge skull and crossbones projected onto the exterior of the Russian Parliament."

That's pretty cool, considering he doesn't owe them anything.

My guess is that the people in this thread calling Banksy a sellout probably have jobs and participate in consumer culture and completely fail to see the irony.

i came into the movie not hating any of the people in it and it was still boring, all it told me was that people who buy street art are morons and its easy to make, well i already knew that. while i dont necessarily like everything Shepard has done, or anything banksy has done i dont hate either of them, i just say eh not my thing and keep it moving