Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

Exit Through the Gift Shop

no demonoid links,looks ok but i dont much care for banksy so i think ill skip it. ill hit you up a link if i see anything demonoid anyway..

man fuck all you haters hating on banksy

christ

its like the cool thing to do is hate on the guy

i don't have an obsession with the guy, usually hate stencils, but he does some innovative shit and i wanna see what this bullshit's about...

• Like 1

most torrent downloads for this movie are plagued with virus'

also this movie is not even about him that much.

• Like 2

of course it wouldnt be about him dudes still trying to maintain his whole mystery jedi act.fact is when he does come out of the proverbial closet he will do so only to cash in on his fans dumb asses and fat wallets.

Every review I have seen have been 4 stars or higher. But then again those are unbiased reviews from people who don't worry about E cred so they're probably useless right? The movie isn't about Banksy, it's about the climate of the art world that made him famous.

Some people on here have legitimate arguments against Banksy, but some of you sound like whiny pussy twelve year olds hating on the captain of the football team. He's clearly not about graffiti or 'street art' anymore, so who fucking cares?

i saw it, its not that good. its a documentary on street art... zzzz

the biggest player in the movie, (mr. brainwash or some shit)is this one dude that decided one day he wanted to be an artist and did all this stupid shit and is now paid out the ass... i was not into it at all but im not a fan of street art either so for some this movie could be great...

put banskys name on it though and you got all sorts of stars showing up at the premiere and alure to get a buzz going. the opening event was SO GAY so i kinda already hated the movie before i saw it...

i don't have an obsession with the guy, usually hate stencils, but he does some innovative shit and i wanna see what this bullshit's about...

exactly.. its only premiering in theaters in LA/NYC right ? i'll wait on it i think

I heard banksy is that guy that stuck the bottle in his ass then it broke, i heard thats what "amps" him for some street art.

just saw this flick last night. i thought it was fuckin awesome. it's not really about banksy. it's about the guy that tried to do a documentary on banksy who by most standards is basically retarded. and he's fuckin crazy. it's funny as shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now