Exit Through the Gift Shop

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked that clip in the intro with the ninja writer getting chased, but I stopped watching it as soon as I saw shepard ferry on screen. And like the space invader guy was all "it's not graffiti, it's art!"

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. every. single. piece shown in the background was a million times better. Like niggas be sketchin, climbing and painting burners on billboards and roofs IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, none the less.

What's with ferry? climb up there and hit the spot in less than 5 minutes and be on your way to slap some unartistic ass stickers. Plus real street artists catch wreck a lot harder than some art school goin, blog wrting, gallery bummin, montana usin faggots.

Shit any toy out there could get some fats and montana and make their shit look half decent (for a toy), it ain't that hard. Cats like HOER BAK be doin mad stock cap dollar paint heaters in chill and hot spots, just to practice. Fuck street art. I'm sure I would have liked it if I didn't write, but I was just so pissed when I saw that.

I still cannot believe the sheer amount of retards on this forum.

The enterprise that is "Banksy" & SF with his "OBEY" line are the funniest things to take a shit on the face of pop culture and its brainwashed consumers in a long, long time.

95% of the posts in this thread are a testament to the World's evolution into idiocracy.

Bansky is king troll and trolled you faggots hard.

Drink bleach and die, all of you.

Exit Through the Gift Shop FTW!

• Like 2

I still cannot believe the sheer amount of retards on this forum.

The enterprise that is "Banksy" & SF with his "OBEY" line are the funniest things to take a shit on the face of pop culture and its brainwashed consumers in a long, long time.

95% of the posts in this thread are a testament to the World's evolution into idiocracy.

Bansky is king troll and trolled you faggots hard.

Drink bleach and die, all of you.

Exit Through the Gift Shop FTW!

This.

My post was harsh but I had just read the entire thread in one sitting after watching the movie.

Oh I hate that obey shit but laugh at the 30k millionaires who rock it. That's the point. I really shouldn't have to explain it. It's tragically genius.

But it is pretty obvious that the most obvious point of this movie went straight over everyones heads.

I'll never understand the hate towards Banksy though, but it appears to stem from kids who fail at life.

• 2 weeks later...