Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GlenQ

Seen Vinnie Paz get hit in the head with a bottle lastnite

and Jus Allah break someones nose...but before that,it was all good Jus gave us beer and smoked..

for those who dont care..

4295473164_5c7dcd7757.jpg

951600078_a8409c5030.jpg

Jus Allah is quite possibly the worst rapper to ever live.

I like Vinnie Paz when he's not rapping about spaceships and the Qur'an, but I'd still have liked to see him get hit with a bottle

Oh yeah, I was at an AOTP show once, and Apathy was taking girls backstage to fuck em. Well, I guess one of the girl's boyfriends didn't enjoy that too much, so he ran back there to try and stop her, and he ended up gettin stomped out by Chief Kamachi on stage

I like pretty much everything Vinnie Paz does, but Violent By Design is the best thing he'll ever put out. Just Allah was good on it too...but he then he went and ruined JMT's last album and I think any Pharaohs song he's on is impossible to listen to.

On a side note, Apathy and Celph Titled both went pretty hard on that AOTP album that just dropped.

• Like 1

On a side note, Apathy and Celph Titled both went pretty hard on that AOTP album that just dropped.

Even though I'm not big into SUPER PHAT UNDERGROUND HIP HOP I'd hafta say Apathy is one of my favorite rappers, and Celph Titled is always dope as well.

I've also noticed that when I'm really coked out I enjoy Jedi Mind Tricks music alot more

Oh yeah, I was at an AOTP show once, and Apathy was taking girls backstage to fuck em. Well, I guess one of the girl's boyfriends didn't enjoy that too much, so he ran back there to try and stop her, and he ended up gettin stopped out by Chief Kamachi on stage

Damn, not even worth trying to stop a girl of she's gonna pull some shit like that. Just turn and walk away, delete that #, get some pussy from another girl at the show. Never trust a skirt.

Not a fan of JMT. All there tracks sound the same to me. Kinda like immortal technique. That JMT song THE DEER HUNTER is sick tho.

And that's a nice lookin pussy and titties up there.

Seriously dude, it's bad enough if a bitch cheats on you, but right in front of you, at a show, with one of the rappers?

That's rough

yeah i'm not a huge fan,but the show was bangin till some ponytailed lame tried to grab the mic and started the whole shit.

Also i was AMAZED on how un-hiphop,hiphop shows are..fuckin thought i was at a NIN show or something..

Stan was there?

And yeah, hip hop shows tend to be the whitest gatherings you can go to. Only shows I've ever been to that were predominantly black were D-Block and Joe Budden/Joell Ortiz

Ha ha.

I remember seeing a YouTube video of a live performance when Vinnie Paz accidentally uttered 'nigga', all of the other rappers on the stage stopped acting hyped up, and instead looked downwards as they lightly nodded their heads. :lol:

Vinnie Paz is one of those rappers who is at his best when he's talking about how depressing his life is/was (Razorblade Salvation, Black Winter Day, etc etc).

All the shit about spaceships, being Muslim, killing the Pope, being Muslim, how evil the government is, being Muslim, etc etc gets ridiculously corny, which is why I stopped goin to his shows when I was like 17-18.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now