I get the munchies

mackfatsoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to eat hydrocodones all the time. it made me constipated.

eat 200, 1000mg hydrocodones in 2 weeks. you won't shit during that time, but about 3 days after you stop eating the pills you have the WORST SHIT OF ALL TIME.

its painful but you feel a whole lot lighter after the hour it takes to get it all out. its how elvis died.

If i have food, I eat like crazy when i ingest painkillers, regardless of weed intake. They never seems to have any impact on my bowel movements either. It could be the increased cigarette intake while on pks that is maintaining my normal shitting. This thread reminded me that i haven't had any sort of painkillers in 2 months and my head is pounding. Fuck you.

When I had my knee surgery I was on oxy's in the recovery room. I was laid up in the room after and they asked me if I had to pee? I couldn't even feel myself to understand if I had to pee. They needed to run some urine samples and told me if I didn't pee I would be given catheterization..................I panic,and try and try and try...nothing.I made them stand me up and let one fly,after that all i did was piss and puke

I can't handle pain meds

chupa

because you moved, right?

I moved recently and was emptyhanded for 3 months, now I'm drowning in it

yes, I'm rubbing it in

Indeed. Couldn't get my doctor to continue prescribing meds when i live 900 miles away, and all the doctors i've seen out here refuse to prescribe me any of the shit i had been taking for extended periods of time. Also, i've been unsuccessful so far in my quest to find illegitimate means of acquiring said meds. I'm very not psyched on it.

strange indeed. Opiates dont incapacitate me.

As a whole they disappoint me so i dont take them that often.

Hydrocodone does next to nothing. In order to get fucked

up off oxy i need rapid release shit around 100 mg and i need it

all at once. Basically ammounts to throwing away 40$

xanax gives me the munchies and turns me into a sociopath

I never understood how people could operate while on painkillers. Totally incapacitates me.

I could be on 150-200 mg of morphine and about the only thing you might notice is me slurring a bit. The big problem is half the time I'll nod off if I sit down.

Your average junkie figures out how to get shit done on dope pretty quick. After a while it's just maintenance, unless you do a nearly lethal hit you barely notice the high.

I've discussed this before, but opiates make me sick to my stomach, miserable, and so tired I might fall asleep after a pair.

I'm with abc on xanax and other benzos definitely making me a sociopath.

However, I could drink a liter of vodka and blow a quarter of coke and noone would be able to tell. It's funny how different people are