Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mackfatsoe

I get the munchies

i used to eat hydrocodones all the time. it made me constipated.

eat 200, 1000mg hydrocodones in 2 weeks. you won't shit during that time, but about 3 days after you stop eating the pills you have the WORST SHIT OF ALL TIME.

its painful but you feel a whole lot lighter after the hour it takes to get it all out. its how elvis died.

is it like huge and rocky or like mushy and gross

my sat night was semi ruined by a big poop that I could not dispose of at the bar

If i have food, I eat like crazy when i ingest painkillers, regardless of weed intake. They never seems to have any impact on my bowel movements either. It could be the increased cigarette intake while on pks that is maintaining my normal shitting. This thread reminded me that i haven't had any sort of painkillers in 2 months and my head is pounding. Fuck you.

chupa

because you moved, right?

I moved recently and was emptyhanded for 3 months, now I'm drowning in it

yes, I'm rubbing it in

muscle relaxants make me eat. a lotttaaa

and word, constipation is a common side effect of almost all codeine based painkillaz.

though obviously, pills effect people differently, and we don't all feel the same shit

When I had my knee surgery I was on oxy's in the recovery room. I was laid up in the room after and they asked me if I had to pee? I couldn't even feel myself to understand if I had to pee. They needed to run some urine samples and told me if I didn't pee I would be given catheterization..................I panic,and try and try and try...nothing.I made them stand me up and let one fly,after that all i did was piss and puke

I can't handle pain meds

chupa

because you moved, right?

I moved recently and was emptyhanded for 3 months, now I'm drowning in it

yes, I'm rubbing it in

Indeed. Couldn't get my doctor to continue prescribing meds when i live 900 miles away, and all the doctors i've seen out here refuse to prescribe me any of the shit i had been taking for extended periods of time. Also, i've been unsuccessful so far in my quest to find illegitimate means of acquiring said meds. I'm very not psyched on it.

I never understood how people could operate while on painkillers. Totally incapacitates me.

Different pills for different thrills, I suppose.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now