a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: a tranny gave me a blowjob last night

wow ..this thread..

dowmagik ..you are a gay person.. no IFs, ANDS, or BUTTs about it..

i mean if this dudes mouth looked like a female i bet his asshole does too..

im sure standing behind him with his cheeks spread he would look like a female..shoulda gone anal

i mean damn...it looks like a chick right?

/no dow

but hey, as everyone else already said, props for being honest

i wonder how many other closet fags are lurking around on here

harisu.jpg

this is a tranny...no joke

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harisu

remember how serious DAO was about fucking Harisu. Then how hard he tried to convince everyone that she wasn't a dude. then when someone posted the wiki, he tried to convince people that the wiki was wrong..

then when that didn't work he said she had surgery to shave down her shoulders.

that was awesome.

I have a gay friend who steady gives blowjobs to what he calls "straight" dudes. Let me tell you, as an unwavering straight dude, i will let you know, we do not accept applicants who have mingled with other men, even if its just once. Its like being a virgin. once its gone, its gone.

• Like 1

I have a gay friend who steady gives blowjobs to what he calls "straight" dudes. Let me tell you, as an unwavering straight dude, i will let you know, we do not accept applicants who have mingled with other men, even if its just once. Its like being a virgin. once its gone, its gone.

wait wait wait

You just said your friend calls the guys he gives blowjobs to "straight dudes". Then you call yourself a "straight dude".

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 30 (21 members and 9 guests)

Itchy and Scratchy , SystemFailure , vanfullofretards , MAR , BLU , stevem.yzerman , Syre , Boris The Butcher , redeyedanimal , B40-8 , VANDALICIOU$$$ , LexDiamonds , Postman , dowmagik , northernlights , stresssack , steve buscemi

Wow.

Let me tell you, as an unwavering straight dude, i will let you know, we do not accept applicants who have mingled with other men, even if its just once..

LOLWUT?

yo, if you're accepting ANY sort of male applicants you might as well be jacking off 3 trannies at the same time cuz duder you are gayyyyyyyy. straight guys don't be having dudes apply to their "straight guy" butt rub club or whatever the fuck kinda extra curricular activities you got goin on

just sayin

:edit: this shit too

wait wait wait

You just said your friend calls the guys he gives blowjobs to "straight dudes". Then you call yourself a "straight dude".

you just popped up out the closet

I have a gay friend who steady gives blowjobs to what he calls "straight" dudes. Let me tell you, as a straight dude, i will let you know...

when we merging this thread with the homosexual entonces one...? cause they're rapidly becoming the same..

"Guys, about this whole is it gay is it not gay discussion, I can speak from experience"

Oh I'm sure you can. hahahahahaha

remember how serious DAO was about fucking Harisu. Then how hard he tried to convince everyone that she wasn't a dude. then when someone posted the wiki, he tried to convince people that the wiki was wrong..

then when that didn't work he said she had surgery to shave down her shoulders.

that was awesome.

Seriously? Hahaha

chopsticks, good lookin out on mentioning slayer

ps:

i just accidently found out that if you click on the props bar of your own post, it will bring up a window that displays all the props messages youve recieve for that post. ill be damned.

and you smoke meth

dog the bounty hunter was a meth head

are you saying hes not respectable? :mad:

so the story has been upgraded from a handjob to a blowjob?

wassup? :confused:

why DID the title change from handjob to blowjob???

its cool... shirt was actually a signed hoodie

DoMe!;7158028']This has got to be fake. No one who is trying to convince himself that it wasn't gay would admit to this... unless posting this is part of the process of trying to find people who agree it isn't gay.

dowmagik, straight up, it would be better if you were just honest with yourself. You're probably a little bisexual, because a heterosexual would not be able to get hard let alone bust if they already knew it was a man.

For real.

heres another one pondering real hard