bare cupboard recipes

zebradrips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 50million

ramen with an egg in it.

rice and beans is my broke ass dinner and leftovers when i aint got nothing else to eat. ill make a ton of it and eat it the next day....sometimes with an egg if i have 'em...or something with cheese. hot sauce is a must.

i never have bread at my house. and when i do, it goes bad really quickly.

pasta with olive oil and herbs aint that bad. if i got a can of tomatoes, i will use that too.

mac and cheese is the shit when you got a dollar and some butter in the fridge.

i try to eat salads too. lettuce aint that expensive.

ramen with an egg in it.

I tried that once because everyone on here loves it, and it was so gross. As if that wasn't bad enough, when I tried to complain about it to people I knew they all looked at me like I had 3 heads, like "Why the fuck would you put an egg in Ramen? Of course that's gonna taste like shit"

Damn interweb can be so persuasive sometimes

I tried that once because everyone on here loves it, and it was so gross. As if that wasn't bad enough, when I tried to complain about it to people I knew they all looked at me like I had 3 heads, like "Why the fuck would you put an egg in Ramen? Of course that's gonna taste like shit"

Damn interweb can be so persuasive sometimes

I guarantee whoever told you that "of course it's gonna taste like shit" considers mixing hamburger and helper "cooking".

When you drop the egg in the pan poke the yolk so there is no liquid left after frying, better yet is a hard boiled egg sliced in half.

Other than leaving liquid yolk I can't see how this could be accidentaly'd.

spaghetti is always go to but i like to have the shitty ramen dinners and make em better by cooking an egg in that shit and steaming some broccoli. always makes for a much better ramen experience.

ive done this countless times especially throughout college... i alleviated you of one of your tampons

And I use to love racking sauces from resteraunts... Malt vinegar bottles from captain D's, you can get it. Kikoman soy sauce from the Japanese spot? You can get it. Tapatos and pretty much every hot sauce bottle from the to-go table at chipotle? You all can get it. Just throw it in the to go bag. Actually I don't rack shit anymore, but I'll still take a full bottle of sauce from a resteraunt, especially if they are known to be stingy with the to go packets...

my fridge/cupboard is consistently empty except for leftovers from restaurants. Most of us work in the service industry, so we survive off of staff meals and discounts at our places of work, or after a good night of tips, we'll king out somewhere and get steaks and lobsters etc

shredded cheese melted on saltines is the late night desperate move for me, or eating cereal out of the box like a bag of chips cuz we never have milk. And I live next to a grocery store!