taking multi-vitimans on an empty stomach?

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^harvey, cuz you awesome. lemme have some

why even take a multi-vitamin?

eat properly and they are not necessary

especially not every day

what i've heard is that the vitamins/minerals in multi-vitamins aren't even absorbed correctly by the body... eating a balanced diet is better b/c the vitamins/minerals are "packaged" (nh) correctly in foods that they naturally occur in, and the body is set up to absorb them the way they occur in nature, as opposed to what comes in pill form. like you can absorb more calcium from drinking bone broth than from calcium-enriched orange juice.

and yes, i value the opinion of the johns hopkins researcher.

eating right is tough. fact is that most fruits and vegetables you eat thinking 'oh this is eating right' lack what you think you're getting. mass produced, over worked, over-bred, etc,--bad fruits and vegetables.

multi-vitamins go many ways. most are lab-created vitamins, not found naturally anywhere on earth, just variants with similar chemical make up to those found in proper foods.

i eat as right as i can, and take multis, as well as a bunch of other things. i feel better when i take them than when i don't.

Why would I do this every morning? I'm like "not today jerk off,almost puked yesterday" then I cram one in my face run off and start my day and almost yak. I'm fucking retarded

Weird!!! I almost puked like 10min ago and i was wondering why? Then i figured it was cause i took muti vitamin on an empty stomach. Then i read this... Isnt it ironic :lol:

I eat very well, work out alot etc.....I just get up early and rush out the door. I take my daily vits/sups right after I brush my teeth and dash out. I take the vitimans because I know I'm not eating enough of the good stuffs.

I've never tried vico's I was offered some while getting tattooed last week and I'm afraid because oxy,luaras and all pain meds ruin me.I cant even hold my head up.