taking multi-vitimans on an empty stomach?

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do the multi+fish oil everyday too.

i am very active, and fish oil has put an end to the knee pain/discomfort i endure in the colder months on the bike.

really? i hadn't heard this. i have sat indian-style (can't recall another name for it) in any chair i am in since grade school and now my knees ache at the end of the day. and i ain't even 30 yet. i might have to try that, cheaper than that condroitin shit. thanks!

Engrish Muffins! Ha!

Weren't you just tearing some dude up over spelling in the "Circumcision" thread? :lol:

tearing some dude up is a bit of an exaggeration i think

and i dunno .. but i spelled it like that purposefully because it sounded funny in me brain

yep. in me brain.

my joints suck.

i've tried fish oil and glucosamine/chondroitin to no avail.

heres what wikipedia had to say..

The cross-legged position involves both feet bent inwards and under the body, crossing each other at the ankle, with both ankles on the floor. The position is known in several European languages as tailor style, from the traditional working posture of tailors;[2] compare tailor's bunion. It is also named after various plains-dwelling nomads: in English Indian style, in many European languages "Turkish style", and in Japanese agura (胡座, The sitting style of non-Han ethnics (particularly Turks, Mongols and other Central Asians.?). In yoga it is known as sukhasana.

heres what wikipedia had to say..

The cross-legged position involves both feet bent inwards and under the body, crossing each other at the ankle, with both ankles on the floor. The position is known in several European languages as tailor style, from the traditional working posture of tailors;[2] compare tailor's bunion. It is also named after various plains-dwelling nomads: in English Indian style, in many European languages "Turkish style", and in Japanese agura (胡座, The sitting style of non-Han ethnics (particularly Turks, Mongols and other Central Asians.?). In yoga it is known as sukhasana.

wow, people have waaaay too much time on their hands (not you, people who write wiki pages on such things....)

^harvey, cuz you awesome. lemme have some

why even take a multi-vitamin?

eat properly and they are not necessary

especially not every day

try living off ramen noodles and cereal and then get back to me.

i take vitamins everyday.you know those one a days or whatever the fuck they are called..ive seen an improvement in the way i feel so its all good.

i have no will power to avoid the delicious.

oh?

Also, one of the hardly-ever-fail anti-puking foods for me is bananas. They're quick, easy, probably won't come up, but if they do, they are easy on the taste buds.

And on the topic of taking supplements in general, they're there to supplement a regular diet, not to replace it...

Food-based vitamins are easier for your body to absorb since they contain the necessary vitamins and minerals in a natural, rather than synthetic form.

I take a food-based multi and a b-complex (for stress and energy) every day.

I try to get most of my omegas from my diet, though. Not a big fan of the fish oil.

I should start taking vitamins, because I eat fucking horribly. I have some fruit or a vegetable MAYBE a few times a week

As far as vicodin goes, I hate it along with every other opiate. I took a few when I got my head busted with a bottle, and they make me sick to my stomache

holy shit. we agree on something. i cannot take opiates. and i am okay with that. shits make me sick as fuck - everytime.....

I'm confused...work to remedy my hate for opiates? Or would you like me to give you opiates? I mean, I can get em for you br0, just ask haha

I was talking about a remedy for your hate. I'd take you up on the offer but my current tequila intake would make taking those jawns a pretty great recipe for disaster and probably a stabbing from some random Mexican in town.

try living off ramen noodles and cereal and then get back to me.

i take vitamins everyday.you know those one a days or whatever the fuck they are called..ive seen an improvement in the way i feel so its all good.

that is why i said in my post you must eat properly, and nothing about living off of one thing forever. and a shitty thing at that.

i personally would worry less about vitamins and more about what i was eating

there isn't much replacement for a good meal, it's why we still don't have 'meal in a pill'

You know what is even worse? Try not eating and then dipping, I did that this morning and got the most intense buzz ever...I had to stop walking for a minute to keep my head from spinning

dip is pretty disgusting.

i'd rather stab myself in the face with a fork than take that shit