Circumsized

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i remember my homegirl was asking me if i was cut or uncut...so i answered cut and then asked why, and she told me her boyfriend was uncut and that when they first got together she went down on him and it had a really bad smell that made her gag, and she hasnt gone down on him since....theyve been together for about 3 years now.

so there is a light switch, but there is also a smell.

• Like 1

I think if you mutilate your kid for religious reasons or any other reasons you have, while they have no choice or say in the matter, I think you are a bad person.

Especially mutilating their genitals.

The fact that a lot of the circumcised males in this thread don't seem to mind is quite scary too. If I was circumcised I think I would be pretty fucking upset no matter what my parents or rabbi or whoever said.

Cutting the end of a childs penis off because of some ancient ritual is beyond me.

Medical reasons is another matter.

This.

Urinary Tract Infections for Uncircumcised Boys

It is believed that by removing the foreskin it is easier to clean the penis and therefore less chance of getting a urinary tract infection. Research has shown that uncircumcised boys are 10 times more likely to get a urinary tract infection.

However, when you look closer at the numbers it is based on 1.1 percent of uncircumcised boys getting a UTI and .1 percent of circumcised boys, which are both very low percentages, and that is usually only in the first year of life. Adolescent men and adult men under 50 rarely have a UTI, regardless of whether they are circumcised or not.

Fixed.

I have no reason to care, I feel it's like being pissed that your parents named you David or Joe or something. You have no real control what your parents decide, and you grow up normally either way.

Did this dude seriously just compared genital mutilation to being pissed about what your parents named you?

They made a Law and Order episode based on this story.

Only the kid was a writer and killed some dude he had beef with. :lol:

one day as i was flipping through the digital cables guide, i saw the desciption for that episode

i went to it & it was on commercials, ive already missed the first 10 minutes so said fuckit

is this thread full of homo? checking in advanced 1er

doctors

were all doctors here

• Like 1

I'm sure alot of adult females do, but I'm saying that I'd imagine the girl having it forced upon them doesn't want it and is scarred for quite some time over it, whereas almost noone who gets circumsized seems to ever even give it another thought.

I could be wrong, but I just have a really hard time imagining these girls are just OK with it. Who knows though, fucked up countries