Circumsized

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no

circumcision was just a way to try and prevent niggas from masterbatin

a girl i knew said niggas would bust a nut quicker if they were circumsized

This is just ridiculous.

Circumcision makes you less sensitive.

ZEROSENSEONER.

god damn right i am. my shit aint lookin like a yam

Damn right.

Most girls I talk to about this prefer guys who are clipped.

What are all of your thoughts on female circumcision?

I am clipped.

It's been stressing me out, I just had twin boys a month ago and have been debating to get them clipped.

Generally the argument is a hygiene thing but most people say with todays standards it's not even an issue unless you live in a third world country.

Ladies say a circumsized penis looks better and on that logic I feel it should be mandatory that all chicks with tiny tits should get a boob job to bring them to a "C" cup. Getting circumsized today is not a standard practice, it's an elective surgery that leans more towards aesthetics-kind of like plastic surgery.

I'm not really into giving my one month old kids plastic surgery because it'll make their dicks look better to girls. It's an old school practice that is no longer needed, approx. %80 of todays boys are not getting it done anymore. I realize it hurts like a mofo to get the surgery later on but feel it should be my boys decision, not mine.

I have spoken to a few chicks who have been with non-circumsized men and they say it looks weird but is a way better experience sexually. Once erect the foreskin pulls back and looks like a regular dick, IMO all flaccid dicks look gross(/nh).

• Like 2