Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Butter_Milkshake

All white basketball leauge

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/01/20/2010-01-20_allamerican_basketball_league_creates_racial_controvery_with_call_for_allwhite_a.html

"Only players that are natural-born United States citizens with both parents of Caucasian race are eligible to play in the league," the statement, issued on Martin Luther King weekend, reportedly read.

discuss

• Like 1

And I open the Daily News... how's the King of New York rockin' sandals wit' jeans? Open-toed sandals, with chancletas, with jeans on. How's the King of New York rockin' sandals wit' jeans, and he 42 years old?

Im going to jack this thread.

turn it into..

CAN I GET SOME OF MY FUCKING PROPS BACK?????

THis is the real CALICO CAKES

I predict that it will be jacked again and negaprops will ensue. never request props.

9877-004-8C5A694E.jpg

ehhh back in my day the janitor hadta take the ball out the basket with a long broom handle of course at the time it was ten cents to date the fairy, we called suitcases swedish lunchboxes, and of course we kept an onion tied to our belt, twas the style at the time!

Minority my ass. Just now becoming minorities.

I hope they suck. And I bet they suck each other off in the locker room.

Faggots. /yespms

And I open the Daily News... how's the King of New York rockin' sandals wit' jeans? Open-toed sandals, with chancletas, with jeans on. How's the King of New York rockin' sandals wit' jeans, and he 42 years old?

This is the funniest thing I've ever heard come out of Cam'rons mouth.

The only way I see this working out is if all the players are from Eastern Europe.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now