All white basketball leauge

Butter_Milkshake

Brothers and sisters, I am here to tell you that I charge the white man. I charge the white man with being the greatest murderer on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest kidnapper on earth. There is no place in this world that this man can go and say he created peace and harmony. Everywhere he's gone he's created havoc. Everywhere he's gone he's created destruction. So I charge him. I charge him with being the greatest kidnapper on this earth! I charge him with being the greatest murderer on this earth! I charge him with being the greatest robber and enslaver on this earth! I charge the white man with being the greatest swine-eater on this earth. The greatest drunkard on this earth! He can't deny the charges! You can't deny the charges! We're the living proof *of* those charges! You and I are the proof. You're not an American, you are the victim of America. You didn't have a choice coming over here. He didn't say, "Black man, black woman, come on over and help me build America". He said, "Nigger, get down in the bottom of that boat and I'm taking you over there to help me build America". Being born here does not make you an American. I am not an American, you are not an American. You are one of the 22 million black people who are the *victims* of America. You and I, we've never see nany democracy. We didn't see any... democracy on the-the cotton fields of Georgia, wasn't no democracy down there. We didn't see any democracy. We didn't see any democracy on the streets of Harlem or on the streets of Brooklyn or on the streets of Detroit or Chicago. Ain't no democracy down there. No, we've never seem democracy! All we've seen is hypocrisy! We don't see any American Dream. We've experienced only the American Nightmare!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph must be so happy :lol:

LOL, its just a concept, everyone is racist 2 some extent because everyone agrees on stereotypes 2 a certain degree...

I AM NOT RACIST...

having said that, i do kno reality.

THEO, yr rant about the white man being the devil is funny, and true 2 n extent...

but a bit exaggerated n out of context.

i love watching blax play n whites play on the same court.

my remarx b4 were referring 2 the "niggerized image of the leauge" black, white, latin, watev...

everyone in the NBA wants 2 look like a cross between AI, and 50cent... it's driven allota people away from the NBA, (FANS) i mean... it also has promoted a "what the fuck r u talkin about playing defense 4 coach" mentality, wich translates in2 games being 128-117... IN WHOLE, the league has changed 4 the worse, is segregation the answer...

HELL NO!

-but if i was comish...

there would b harsher penalties on athletes 2 protect the image of the league.

i would overhaul the refs.

the lottery system needs 2 b changed

ect, ect...

LOL, its just a concept, everyone is racist 2 some extent because everyone agrees on stereotypes 2 a certain degree...

I AM NOT RACIST...

THEO, yr rant about the white man being the devil is funny, and true 2 n extent...

my remarx b4 were referring 2 the "niggerized image of the leauge" black, white, latin, watev...

everyone in the NBA wants 2 look like a cross between AI, and 50cent... it's driven allota people away from the NBA, (FANS) i mean... it also has promoted a "what the fuck r u talkin about playing defense 4 coach" mentality, wich translates in2 games being 128-117... IN WHOLE, the league has changed 4 the worse, is segregation the answer...

HELL NO!

-but if i was comish...

ect, ect...

the only comment that actually makes some sort of sence. the rest of you sound like a bunch of butthurt black kids. who gives a fuck your already dominating the sport everyone knows it, let them do their own thing if they want to its a free country

As Mero said, it's going to be a lot of guys wearing New Balances and nylon running shorts with racquetball goggles doing baby hooks, layups, and jumpshots. All chest passes. Some guys will be on the court rockin marathon fuel belts with the water bottles attached. A couple white guys will be rockin Camelbaks taking sips while running a play. Granola bars will be served on the sidelines with trailmix. Carpooling to the game in hybrid cars and doing outdated high-fives (like the "two high & two low"). Lots of dudes gonna be having sponsor stickers stuck to their uniforms and equipment, like PowerBar & Budweiser & Asics & Volcom.

Then there's gonna be at least one dude on the court wearing those triathlon hats:

Lrunning_cap.jpg

Which is pretty much the white man's du-rag.

Oh yeah and there's going to be overweight soccer moms that showed up in their Dodge Grand Caravan wearing fanny packs and sunglasses and a shirt with their husband's picture on it cheering on the sidelines talkin bout "c'mon Porter you can do it woooooo"

I think I'd be considered racist over in the U.S. Over here not so much because the general population don't get so up in arms about minor jokes/bullshit. For instance this mexican business man left Australia and said we were a racist country and the Prime Minister said "adios amigo" in an interview about it afterwards haha.

I definately wouldn't be able to play well in this league. My team just got beaten by a bunch of Indians.

Yeah you Australians seem to be real light hearted about racial stuff. Here everyone is real sensitive about it. Like that Australia KFC ad where the dude gives a rowdy bunch of blacks a bucket of chicken to calm them down... some people here got offended by it. I understand the "fried chicken" stereotype doesn't exist there though.

Yeah you Australians seem to be real light hearted about racial stuff. Here everyone is real sensitive about it. Like that Australia KFC ad where the dude gives a rowdy bunch of blacks a bucket of chicken to calm them down... some people here got offended by it. I understand the "fried chicken" stereotype doesn't exist there though.

STOP IT 5!!!! THIS DONT EXIST PLEASE PUT ME ON SO I CAN HAVE A LAUGHING PARTY WITH MY DELF

I AM NOT RACIST...

HELL NO!

-but if i was comish...

ect, ect...

FIRST OFF.. proclaiming that you are NOT racist...just makes you sound racist. :lol:

everyone ISNT racist. just because one can agree that certain stereotypes are true...doesnt make them racists. if you validate those stereotypes by applying them as blanket statements for a whole race and then living by that....then thats racist. i agree..some stereotypes are retarded....but some are true. honestly...some stereotypes can just be filed under cultural differences.

beyond this..."the niggerized image of the league" that you speak of is more reflective of society and not the style of play in the NBA. the elements that are commonly applied to identifying "black culture" are now a part of pop culture. seeing suburban white kids at the mall wearing a du-rag and rocking a baby blue valour fubu sweatsuits with a tu pac decal on the rear window of their car.... isnt a result of whats going on in the NBA....its just reflective of popular culture(no matter how retarded it looks on any race of people). i also attribute the lack of maturity that is represented in the NBA to the commissioner to allowing cats to come in straight from high school and cats leaving college after their freshman year. as a result...you end up with stuff like Lebron actually trying to defend his lack of maturity of not shaking hands with the Magic.

as far as the lack of defense in the NBA, it is a direct result of the jordan rules. the NBA changed the pace of the game by focusing more on the offensive tempo to create a boost in revenue. hence the reason why the style of play began to cater to 1 on 1 isolation plays for most of the game in the 90's. not because of the young, inexperienced ball hogs that are shooting 30% from the field that plague the league today. they just perpetuate it.