MARDI GRAS

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ I'm assuming that's because they take that seriously during it? Good tip, because I'd like to avoid NO lockup over some nonsense

Spenty and Grimey, I'm gunna need you guys to hook it up with some other good tips and can't miss spots

I didn't read the last two pages, but yes - they take it seriously, and its hard to find a place to piss. so piss when the opportunity is there.

Re: new orleans bound people... (mardi grasisms)

if yall drive holla at me, you prolly gotta pass thru killa ville

Sounds good to me mang.

KGP is flying, but me, Husk, and our boy Cesar will be renting a car and driving. If HATER seriously decides to come along too we should just rent an RV :lol:

I had to piss real bad in a Subway station here.

I had an empty bottle and just went into a corner and pissed in it.

While I was trying to not splash myself pissing some dude rolled up on my and looked over my shoulder.

Thought it was some weirdo homo or something, finished and put the lid on the bottle, threw it in the trash.

It was a DT undercover, told me if I didn't piss into the bottle I'd get a summons.

Cops in Providence usually don't give a fuck as long as you try to hide yourself behind something, but I got caught pissing out in the sticks once in a real weird situation.

I had just gotten out of prison that day, and there were like 4 of us in a car, all wasted, driving around this mad wooded area a few cities over trying to find a party. Well I decided I hafta piss so I pull over on this deserted ass road and start to go about my business, when OF COURSE the one car I've seen in like 10 minutes pulls up, and it's a cop.

I was wasted so I thought it'd be a good idea to walk towards the car and try to explain myself, at which point he of course freaked out, told me to freeze, turn around, etc etc. Anyways, he reached into my pocket for my wallet and the first thing he pulls out is my prison discharge ID from that fucking morning haha. He was just like "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Long story short, after running my name and busting my balls for awhile about what he "should do to someone with a record like yours" he ended up sending us on our merry way.

Cool story br0.

Re: new orleans bound people... (mardi grasisms)

props to lil_spenty for giving fellow oontzers a place to crash.

Definitely. We showed dude alot of hospitality when he was here, so it's dope to see him returning the favor. Alot of muthafuckas woulda been like "Uhhh, yeah, about that, I'm out of town that week, sooo..."

Word, having driven through Texas I understand that is's easier for some in that state to roll east but yeah everyone should get over to N.O. at least once. Here's the tip though, 'everyone' from 'the south' goes to Mobile for Mardis Gras, It's much cheaper to stay there, and there's an extra day of parading totally dedicated to to drunkeness and death called "Joe Cain Day" . The Crewes are as old as the city which is nearly as old as New Orleans. The main thing about Mobile is for a single guy it's like MG@ 80% but for people with kids and budgets, Mobile is THE SPOT. 75% less thieves, 25% cooler cops, liqour 24hrs/ 6 days a week (stock up for Joe Cain, it's a Sunday)...

Same thing on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.. More tolerance with alcohol, having fun, parking, ect.. We usually start in the Sip, and work our way to the city.

It's been decided that the first day will be spent driving to Nashville, where we will be kicking it and spending the night with Tre (no homo). Then onto New Orleans.

Today I begin my saving for the trip. No more eating out for every meal, no more drugs, and only going out to drink 3 or 4 nights a week as opposed to 7

Archived