MARDI GRAS

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KGP has a slightly different schedule which actually doesn't even include Fat Tuesday, but it's looking like me, my boy Cesar Luciano (search the thread with his music posted and download it, cuz it's dope...shameless plug haha), and Husk (and HATER if he's serious, who knows with that weirdo) are going to drive down to arrive for the 13th, and leave the day after Fat Tuesday

according to mardis gras cops the police ride horses down there.. i'm a ghetto street brawler brookly bucktown word up mad killa too, but you might want to avoid...

Cops ride horses in Providence too, doesn't change anything

Sounds great... yeah, and about the horses, I think you fully overestimate the width of the street versus the size of the crowd... watch your wallet, don't get shot, and don't get arrested, in that order. Have fun, DON'T FORGET; we expect titty pics, LOTS of titty pics.

id straight drop a macho man elbow into a horses thigh,

charley horsing it

cop falls to be trampled by angry out of towners.

ima get plowed and smack niggas silly

You would get the heaviest they could throw at you for assault on an officer and in Louisiana that could be 10 years, no joke, stay AWAY from the horses. Everybody from out of town thinks that same shit and they don't go for it, the cops pound you on hte street or in the cell but you will be pounded, and they'll toss charges right on top of your busted grill... never fail to underestimate the level of corruption and brutality in the Big Easy.

Some of you have the wrong idea about Mardi Gras.This shit is 2 weeks of non stop fun.And it dont have to be Mardi Gras to see titties.Everytime i go anywhere near Bourbon i see titties.It's the tourist who show titties anyway.If you act like a ass chances are your gonna fight and or get stabbed,shot,beat down,go to jail,etc.Be cool and enjoy yourself,and maybe i'll see some of you fools again.

i know horse cop law

theyre all over the place, i live in Texas haha

and a horse would kick my ass sure.

i really do wanna go to mardi gras before im old lol

Word, having driven through Texas I understand that is's easier for some in that state to roll east but yeah everyone should get over to N.O. at least once. Here's the tip though, 'everyone' from 'the south' goes to Mobile for Mardis Gras, It's much cheaper to stay there, and there's an extra day of parading totally dedicated to to drunkeness and death called "Joe Cain Day" . The Crewes are as old as the city which is nearly as old as New Orleans. The main thing about Mobile is for a single guy it's like MG@ 80% but for people with kids and budgets, Mobile is THE SPOT. 75% less thieves, 25% cooler cops, liqour 24hrs/ 6 days a week (stock up for Joe Cain, it's a Sunday)...

Word, having driven through Texas I understand that is's easier for some in that state to roll east but yeah everyone should get over to N.O. at least once. Here's the tip though, 'everyone' from 'the south' goes to Mobile for Mardis Gras, It's much cheaper to stay there, and there's an extra day of parading totally dedicated to to drunkeness and death called "Joe Cain Day" . The Crewes are as old as the city which is nearly as old as New Orleans. The main thing about Mobile is for a single guy it's like MG@ 80% but for people with kids and budgets, Mobile is THE SPOT. 75% less thieves, 25% cooler cops, liqour 24hrs/ 6 days a week (stock up for Joe Cain, it's a Sunday)...

Mobile is cool if your a family man.New Orleans is 100 times more live than Mobile.To each there own i guess.

yeah man , we are totally going to bomb and shit! Because we don't have anything better to do.

:lol:

Th=HIS :lol:

I know I'm on a graffiti site and all, but I just don't fuck with it like i used to. I've got pohoto albums filled with damage, that's enough forme at this point..I'll do some shit here and there when I'm drunk/bored, but I'm spending my vacation doing way better shit

Yo, if HATER ends up rolling too we're gunna straight up rent an RV...hollaaaaaa

new orleans bound people... (mardi grasisms)

my house is now accepting visitors. i have a couch, an air mattress, and a new bed on the way. just for these purposes.

a few of you have hit me up already. mardi gras parades are starting on january 30th i believe, and running until february 16th (mardi gras day).

but yeah, if you beez in town in general, or plan on it, im usually open to couch surfers.

jus seyin, for those who want to know.

• Like 1