Question about member names....

Esenz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all of 12 oz doesn't feel the same way. speak for yourself you fucking dumbass

BTW, just because i didn't start writing at 15 doesn't mean age 19 is a terrible time to start. So what if i started 4 years late.

I have a passion for graffiti, and I can't ever see myself stopping. No matter what anyone says, especially some random ass dudes on a website that would only talk 5% of the trash they say on here to my face. ONly a lil bitch with a weak ass reality and victim's mindset would let some internet haters control his decisions and make him scared to do what his heart desires. I know who I am and what I want to do. That's write graffiti and your wack disses are gonna change shit.

Now go back to loving your gay dinosaurs and teletubbies, you pitiful bitch ass dick bag... O_o!

And that's it. I'm officially out

Peace

:lol:

Congrataulations, you just got me to use my first ever smiley.

For one- you can be sure that most all of us would, in fact say all of the same shit directly to your face. Your paint would be confiscated shortly afterwords.

Dont be trifling. And don't be such a fucking retired. What in the world would make it seem okay to use your tagbanger name as your screen name on an internet forum where it is a known fact that law enforcement is lurking 24/7. You're going to end up learning lessons in this game the hard way. I can tell. And I guarantee you'll drop everything like a straight bitch as soon as you catch your first case.

Niggas like you are a dime a dozen.

For real.

all of 12 oz doesn't feel the same way. speak for yourself you fucking dumbass

BTW, just because i didn't start writing at 15 doesn't mean age 19 is a terrible time to start. So what if i started 4 years late.

I have a passion for graffiti, and I can't ever see myself stopping. No matter what anyone says, especially some random ass dudes on a website that would only talk 5% of the trash they say on here to my face. ONly a lil bitch with a weak ass reality and victim's mindset would let some internet haters control his decisions and make him scared to do what his heart desires. I know who I am and what I want to do. That's write graffiti and your wack disses are gonna change shit.

Now go back to loving your gay dinosaurs and teletubbies, you pitiful bitch ass dick bag... O_o!

And that's it. I'm officially out

Peace

Very_interesting.jpg