Question about member names....

Esenz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alright yall

last words....

So, i'm gonna delete this account.

I originally made this thread because I really just wanted to know....actually, fuck that, you guys already know y i made it i'm not gonna repeat it again.

But i learned, most importantly, someone else already wrote Esenz, apparently, and he is a legend as well. I take swindle's and Hux's word for it.

So I'm gonna change my name and make a new account.

For the record, I'm not a cop, I'm not a troll, i'm not some little 'kid', and I'm not a 'fuckhole' as some people may think. I'm simply new to the realm of graffiti, asking rookie-caliber questions, so I looked pretty silly. Go figure. Oh well.... If i were to try to continue this account name, all efforts of gaining some credibility and respect would be fucked over and undermined because of the madness and history of this thread :lol: so I'm gonna make a new one.

BTW>>>When your new to something, your gonna look foolish, especially to those who are more advanced than you (and in fact, that's what stops a lot of people from trying new things and stepping out of their comfort zone...fear of failure and looking foolish). Of course if your a new artist, your first portrait is going to look more like mr. potato head than mona lisa. When you first try skateboarding, your gonna fall and bust your ass, ALOT, and embarass yourself in front of skaters that are better than you. That's just the way it is. You were all there at some point. That's where I'm at right now. But you have to start somewhere you feel me. That's real talk...

Anyway, I definitely got a kick out of all these off-the-wall pics and images people posted up. I'm sure a lot of you enjoyed the crazyness of this thread, I sure did :lol: Even tho there are alot of haters and kats that try to belittle others on this site (mostly because they are toys), it's great to see such a rich sense of humor everywhere.

Basically, I'm out yall. Thanks to all those people who actually genuinely tried to help me out, namely swindle. I learned a lot of lessons in this thread. I'm glad I made it. I'll check yal later. I'm still gonna be with you guys, just under a new name ;)

Peace

You honestly expect to get anywhere with graffiti?

Every writer I know started under age 16, if you didn't you just look like some old chump trying to get into something cool that he had no idea existed until he went out and bought the new Chris brown album.

Fuck off

sincerely, 12oz

• Like 1

You honestly expect to get anywhere with graffiti?

Every writer I know started under age 16, if you didn't you just look like some old chump trying to get into something cool that he had no idea existed until he went out and bought the new Chris brown album.

Fuck off

sincerely, 12oz

all of 12 oz doesn't feel the same way. speak for yourself you fucking dumbass

BTW, just because i didn't start writing at 15 doesn't mean age 19 is a terrible time to start. So what if i started 4 years late.

I have a passion for graffiti, and I can't ever see myself stopping. No matter what anyone says, especially some random ass dudes on a website that would only talk 5% of the trash they say on here to my face. ONly a lil bitch with a weak ass reality and victim's mindset would let some internet haters control his decisions and make him scared to do what his heart desires. I know who I am and what I want to do. That's write graffiti and your wack disses are gonna change shit.

Now go back to loving your gay dinosaurs and teletubbies, you pitiful bitch ass dick bag... O_o!

And that's it. I'm officially out

Peace

im officialy out, but im still on line

lurkin in teh threadz

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 11 (9 members and 2 guests)

jugzer , Esenz , troofandroomaz , belmonts , Pedro dePaca , TripleSuplex , nsmbfan , Balthazaar

lol, and all of 12oz does pretty much think you are a fuckhole