Question about member names....

Esenz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuuuuck that who else writes esenz?

I don't believe you without proof for real

ill start that sketch tho

you don't know esenz? he's been painting since 1982. he did some productions with SEEN. a few of his panels are in Stylewars. have you seen Stylewars? its an old documentary on graffiti

fuuuck there's really already and esenz!?

damm that is not the business. Well Ima change the shit then...awwwww that's unfortunate tho, it's w/e

yeah its not the business at all, these things happen.

write tnuc, its a cool word ive been playing with recently and no one writes it

i thought i had seen it all.../b/,rotten,somethingawful,bme,faces of death ,porkchop's youtube video...nothing could make me blanch.. till today

taggersF.jpg

can we impose a ban on this image?

like back in the day with the pbjt banana.

i say this now to keep something so vile from spreading....i can already see photoshops ensuing over a bleak dark future

• Like 1

man hold up swindle.

i ggogled esenz and i didn't find anything. prove it to me someone else writes/wrote esenz or else, i'm gonna keep writing it.

The OG Esenz was doing end-to-end burners back when you were still a spermling swimming around in your daddy's nutsack.

And RIP to the original Esenz. Not only did you take a legend's name but you are being disrespectful by taking a dead legend's name.

man hold up swindle.

i ggogled esenz and i didn't find anything. prove it to me someone else writes/wrote esenz or else, i'm gonna keep writing it.

watch Stylewars. he's from back in the day, aren't too many flicks online.

writing a legends name is the graffiti equivalent of changing your name to Muhammad Ali and becoming a boxer

watch Stylewars. he's from back in the day, aren't too many flicks online.

writing a legends name is the graffiti equivalent of changing your name to Muhammad Ali and becoming a boxer

man it's weird because i watched stylewars close to a week ago and i don't remember seeing esenz at all. just show me some proof so i can be for sure. I've gotten up hella wit this name already and it would be helllla inconvenient to swtich it you now . I mean, none of the writers i know have said anything about their already being an esenz?

osnapoldguycape%5B1%5D.gif

man hold up swindle.

man it's weird because i watched stylewars close to a week ago and i don't remember seeing esenz at all. just show me some proof so i can be for sure. I've gotten up hella wit this name already and it would be helllla inconvenient to swtich it you now . I mean, none of the writers i know have said anything about their already being an esenz?
  • Like 1

It's on the special DVD edition in the Extra Footage section of Style Wars. Over 40 writers are mentioned in the DVD, that weren't mentioned in the original film.