womanly advice

Guest 50million

Guest 50million

1. if you ask a girl her breat size and they look small, dont act shocked when she says 32 B.

...i was in the mall today trying to get up on some after xmas sales, when i wondered aimlessly into the bra section of HnM. I over heard some dude asking his girlfriend "what size bra do you wear anyway?" home girl replies "32 B"....he gets really loud and says "NO WAY! ARE YOU FOR REAL? THAT SMALL? I didn't realize...well then..". She just turned around and crossed her arms in front of her, covering up and looking super embarassed. She was hot though...I just couldn't believe his reaction. I would have kicked him in the nuts.

2. if you are trying to hit on a girl with black hair, refrain from calling her 'gothic princess'

3. if youre on a first date and the girl brings up: her dad, horses, ex boyfriends, or how fat she is more than twice....it's a red flag.

4. if a girl offers to buy you a drink, dont refuse. just buy her one after, or take it and run.

5. online dating sites = ugly/crazy girls

i've learned a lot today....

anyone have any random questions for us wimminz? (sooki, zebra...i know youre out there...)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 50million
whats the point of tramp stamps?

do you want us to look?

tramp stamps were popular because you can easily cover this area for work, or other purposes. then, all these sluts realized its a great canvas when they are getting it from the behind.

ya know, keeps you entertained.

Guest 50million
whats a polite way to tell a girl you're terrified of whatever god awful things reside in and around her vagina

my roommate had 5 lesions/karbunkles/gaping wounds around her vagina. she had to be hospitalized. it was an ingrown hair that got infected. she put hydrogen peroxide on it and it tore of several layers of her skin. it looked like a huge std, but it really wasn't.

so it really could be many things, but its always best to be careful. i would just ask her about it...just say you noticed. if she waxes or shaves, it could very well be ingrown hairs. or it could be herpes.

ps - my roommate sucks so i dont really care about her ugly, nasty, pussy.

Guest 50million
what's up with that whole complaining thing?

girls are taught at a young age: if they cant get what they want...keep asking until they get it. if they dont get it, then they complain until it happens.

also, some broads like men to read their mind. if they cant, they complain.

if they complain about everything and they dont get what they want, it's probably over real soon.

Guest 50million
the biggest complainer I know is a guy, in his 30's.

why do girls lose their appetite when they're sad? I'm always hungry, even when I'm sick.

some girls eat when they are hungry. i think it depends on the person. my uncle got depressed and stopped eating.

idunno. i eat when im hungry....and i dont loose or gain appetite via my emotions. but sometimes when people are depressed they just cant eat anything.

a lot of girls have slight eating disorders as well. my roommate binge eats...she will eat all day long then not eat for 2 days. my other roommate eats everything in sight then cries about how fat she is. its really hard finding a girl these days that doesnt go nuts over body weight issues or food.

Archived