WHAT DID U GET FOR XMAS ? (PICTURE THREAD)

HardyBucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I got was a new computer chair, some chocolates, some drinks and some razor blades. I didn't want anything (other than the new computer chair) as I would rather my family spend money on other things like their mortgage or whatever, add to the fact i already have everything I want, and if I don't have it I just go and buy it for myself.

I guess you could say this past week I bought myself a Xmas present as I had to buy a new PC monitor as my old one died after 3 years, if that counts.

asus_vh242h.jpg

nike_airmax90_neon_gray_1-570x403.jpg

Every year my parents get me a piece of clothing, and every year it's something I don't really like that much. I thought they had cracked it this time though until I unfolded it and saw the daft extra pockets and and flaps haha. I still quite like it though.

MAGreenGreyShirt1B.jpg

Also received about £50 from some relations, a book, and some chocolate etc.

Some people get wild presents.

some clothes- ( 2 pairs of jeans // 3 or 4 shirts // 2 hoodies ))

dvd's ( the hangover and extract - havn't watched extract yet, heard it was good )

anddd some pics, for the talking -

xmas_hats.jpg

so ii take it your a yankees fan

xmas_cologne.jpg

ed hardy cologne=douchebag

xmas_earings.jpg

ballin ass cubic z's

xmas_coat.jpg

good jacket

xmas_fone.jpg

meh on the phone

---- best gift though, by far - was getting a letter from my homie in jail... i've been trying to get a hold of him and write him for almost 2 months now.

hope everyone had a good day!

since i didnt get a single thing the question will be answered by posting a picture of what i did for myself.

For dinna i made myself two cheap steaks that had been marinating since yesterday, mashed baby red tatas, corn, and creamy dill marinated cucumbers. with a 40oz of OE to wash it all down.

6pm4gw.jpg

Dam didnt know you get down like that..

Archived