Sno-pocalypse 2009

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most of where im at iis in the 10-12 range but close to the 16inch rage too so who knows...

snow thrower fuled up, house filled with foods and a fresh pot of kale soup, dvd screener of Avatar, switched out my rims and tires with the winter jawns waiting for the shit to pile up so i can go ruin some soccer fields and baseball diamonds awd style...

p2a.jpg.290be59c2cc95c10b3a6849f40733dd2.jpg

post-2307-1228104747.jpg.344b80cb2b6223d254df1ad6b0d6ae2d.jpg

post-4470-1228130577.jpg.1cd7d47ebd92da85784f6f29dc3cb1e3.jpg

till snowing at a good clip.

apparently they closed the malls today.

i find that immensely satisfying.

i told my boss not to come into work monday.

i might get lucky and have the entire week off.

who starts an experiment on monday afternoon when they only work til tuesday, am i right? yep.

nice to be the manager.

It's not supposed to start coming down until like midnight here. We'll see.

That doesn't mean there was any shortage of retards stocking up on non-perishables and batteries at the store earlier today though.

With stocking up in mind, this is a winner:

Jumped on my skateboard early this morning so I could make it to the weed spot and the video store

i've been calling this operation icedildo all day. i fucking hate new england snow driving. especially the way the highways are set up in boston. you gotta go around these fucking huge circle ramps that are just useless in the snow. fuck boston.

16 inches of snow as of 7pm in philly. Cutty!

yup, gotta be more by now. i'm all stocked up on beer & blunts. walked a block to the store to pick up some soda and saw 3 cars stranded in one block. i think i just might not drive the car until everything melts.

netflix streaming ftw.

i fucking HATE white anti-USA activists so fucking much i cant handle it... i mean fuck cops too but that one little faggot chanting fuck you pig and shit... like how you gonna throw snowballs at cars and people and expect NOT to get arrested or the cops to show up at least, i wish that black dude was NOT a cop so he could have beat the shit out of that hippy faggot....

^^^ your username suits you well. unfortunalety this is not the hate appreciation thread, sooooo Im gonna have to ask you to leave. you ever banged a chik that doesnt shave her legs or armpits, like a white hippy bitch, like with dreads and a all around dirty bitch? I tried. didnt work, I cant remember her name otherwise Id google to find a picture of her to jerk off to.

i dont mind cops at all when they are doing their job "to protect and to serve". its no longer like the old days when only certain oppressed people revolted. now you got rich white hipsters taking a stand which it really dont matter who the people are, but i guess my point is if they keep shit like this up, a serious uprising is not far away.

Archived