MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Giants fans have every right to be hyphy. That NL West pennant race was the craziest one yet. Almost had a 3-way tie breaker.

Can't wait for Twins-Yankees on Wednesday. Kind of scared since we have a terrible record against them under Gardenhire. And after the last game in the series against Cleveland, we were by no means "hot". We went 2-8 in our last ten. But I would attribute that to everybody kind of having a "senioritis", but in terms of already being finished with regular season when we clinched two weeks ago. And Gardy was running out the C-squad to see who really wanted to be on the 25-man postseason roster.

did anyone just catch that season highlight montage at the end of Baseball Tonight on ESPN... HOLY FUCK not to be gay but it gave me goosebumps... soooo good! it was kinda like set up like a class room and a teacher writing each month on the chalk board then rolling the highlights for each month of baseball... unreal plays, moments etc

try to watch that shit, man baseball is great...

my feet just touched the ground finally since sunday. im so fucking happy and proud of my giants. we have a chance at going to the ws but if we don't, im not mad i am just so beyond elated that we got to the playoffs. i was at the game sunday and i just had a feeling it was gonna go down the way it did. i seriously got so choked up and teary eyed. i grew up in sf and i grew up with this fucking team. i love my city and i love my team no matter what happens.

so fuck you haters, hate all you want but im in such a good mood i don't give a FUCK!!!

100_1892.jpg

100_1875.jpg

100_1876.jpg

100_1863.jpg

100_1778.jpg

100_1768.jpg

100_1813.jpg

we win!!!

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/sookigirl/Giants/?action=view&current=100_1807.mp4

i sit behind her every season, she fucking rules

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/sookigirl/Giants/?action=view&current=100_1801.mp4