Freemasons Secret Society Still Yes or NO...........

Poesia [ ] T

Still should be considered a secret society..  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No, it's clearly sarcasm and you're dense as fuck. No one would be able to keep a position as a counselor for kids if they were spouting straight jibberish. If you were around when Makros was, you'd understand that everyone on the forum talked a ton of backhanded shit on him because he was the lamest person to ever exist.

No, it's clearly sarcasm and you're dense as fuck. No one would be able to keep a position as a counselor for kids if they were spouting straight jibberish. If you were around when Makros was, you'd understand that everyone on the forum talked a ton of backhanded shit on him because he was the lamest person to ever exist.

i know it is...thats why im saying

Were you the one that met that dude? Said he was in a band wearing tight pants and emo hair.

You know me Casek I am always happy to learn more, but I think that a lot more emphasis is put on the Masons than should be, people always build ideas when there is something of a secretive nature and ALL the details aren't out in the open. I don't believe the masons are behind lots of the huge conspiracies they are credited with, I tend to think of them more of a gentleman's club style arrangement rather than a society that is trying to control the world from behind the scenes.

Maybe many many moons ago they had the idea that they could try but I thikn in this day and age they would fll far behind the big businesses that have the politicians in their pockets.

I read a book about the illuminati the other month and I didn't know that as an organisation it was started to help spread the understanding and knowledge that was common for it's time, it was formed in Bavaria where they had no access to commonly available books from around the world due to the very strict religious nature of Bavaria, the secrecy was used to gain members and create the illusion of being something more than it was.

I don't know why I am even bothering trying to stay on track of the topic at hand!!

Yep. Porch Masons are good people. Usually leaders of the community. It's when government leaders get involved...and intelligence agencies. Skull and Bones was where

the CIA came about. Offshoot of the Masonic Order.

Ask Shai about the Illuminati and Madame Blavatsky.

actually wrong fagboy... hes a snitch.

and i dont like snitches nor do i forget about snitchery.

Fagboy? Don't make me add you to my list of Canadians to bitchslap, cuz I found you amusing sans this pitiful quest against Theo :lol:

And apparently Makros really IS a TPWF. I can't remember who it was, but someone had a picture with some beastly bitch, claiming it was Makros...Dee maybe?

nah, i didn't meet him, but i know people who have. He's in a one man like....electronic grind band. aka he puts on a terrible beat and prances around in tight jeans making retarded noises and being "different."

He posted a pic of himself on here once. He's a blond dude who looks like he drank

about 30 cups of gay juice followed by a gay burger, some gay pizza, and then he shot

up with pure unadulterated homo.