Freemasons Secret Society Still Yes or NO...........

Poesia [ ] T

Still should be considered a secret society..  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
How many masonic orders can you name without using the internet?

People can be ignorant about something without it being a secret though. I could name about as many of the levels of masonry as I could levels of Dungeons and Dragons, or Judaism, which are clearly not secret societies.

Oh, wait, I just realized that nobody is actually going to be interested in an on-topic post unless it causes one of our Most Talked About posters to have a pointless semantic argument. Nevermind.

Casek, I'm not about to get into a debate with you I know I will lose you are way more informed on the topic than I am, I admit I don't know specific masonic orders names the only one I know is the Grand Lodge of England, I don't care about it enough to, but my point was that they aren't secret, they are out in the open, where I used to live there was a huge masonic lodge, hell it is almost a landmark with all these carvings on the outside of the lodge. If they were a completely scret society we wouldn't know about them, there is lots of information, books, documentaries etc on the order and if they were a complete secret society then we wouldn't have this information available to us. I am not denying they are secretive about aspects of the order but I don't consider them a secret society.

On the link I posted earlier it even had application forms to join the masonic order. They wouldn't have that available if it was a totally secret society.

If they had every single aspect of the order out in the open there would be no allure to being a mason, hence why I call them secretive.

I don't even know if you care enough to wade through the bullshit, but I can't name many, either. Scottish Rights, Order of the Eastern Star, Shriners. All I know, that I can think of at this moment anyhow.

You know me Casek I am always happy to learn more, but I think that a lot more emphasis is put on the Masons than should be, people always build ideas when there is something of a secretive nature and ALL the details aren't out in the open. I don't believe the masons are behind lots of the huge conspiracies they are credited with, I tend to think of them more of a gentleman's club style arrangement rather than a society that is trying to control the world from behind the scenes.

Maybe many many moons ago they had the idea that they could try but I thikn in this day and age they would fll far behind the big businesses that have the politicians in their pockets.

I read a book about the illuminati the other month and I didn't know that as an organisation it was started to help spread the understanding and knowledge that was common for it's time, it was formed in Bavaria where they had no access to commonly available books from around the world due to the very strict religious nature of Bavaria, the secrecy was used to gain members and create the illusion of being something more than it was.

I don't know why I am even bothering trying to stay on track of the topic at hand!!

I think most people will agree when I say that Makros does supply some very informative, thought-provoking knowledge and advice, that can and should be passed along to positively influence others.

I do part-time volunteer work over at the local youth center. I guess you can call me a counselor/mentor. We always have activities where we talk to these kids about common courtesy, the negative effects of drug use, education, environmentalism, health & physical fitness, crime -- you know, the usual things a mentor talks to the kids about at any youth center.

Many of the counselors will refer to quotes from great men and and women in history as examples when giving advice and answering questions to the children. You know, Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln, Susan B. Anthony, John F. Kennedy, Albert Einstein, Jesus Christ; you know, the usual people that many look up to for knowledge. Which is great. I'm all for that.

You know, for example the counselors may choose a quote, write in on the board, and then tell the group of children to discuss. Like Martin Luther King for example "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

That's all gravy, but I choose to refer to Makros insight and example when answering these kids questions and giving them advice.

One boy asked me about how he should deal with bullies at his school.

I quoted Makros and replied, "Four holes. Four holes of terrible scents. You think its DNA pools, but its just glands producing their best beats (like usual), but these beats are tainted with horrible melodies. The melodies of the 4 holes."

A young girl once asked me if it was her fault that her parents got a divorce.

I responded: "Orange peels on wooden office buildings do not exist. Therefore, I must say that robbing the Wizard of Infernal Shits is a very unintelligent decision. Lighting a fire upon a golden mountain covered in Jonathan Davis autographs would be even more of a waste of time."

The children usually seem to react with puzzlement, but I figure that it's just their young minds at work. It's good to see kids addressing their issues.

And when I mack to a girl I usually use the Makros-esque catch-phrases.

"You are awesome and excellent. You exist. Hi." (always remember to say "Hi" at the END of your sentences!).

Thanks Makros! :)

TAAAAAAAAAAALKING BITCH

theocry.jpg

I think most people will agree when I say that Makros does supply some very informative, thought-provoking knowledge and advice, that can and should be passed along to positively influence others.

I do part-time volunteer work over at the local youth center. I guess you can call me a counselor/mentor. We always have activities where we talk to these kids about common courtesy, the negative effects of drug use, education, environmentalism, health & physical fitness, crime -- you know, the usual things a mentor talks to the kids about at any youth center.

Many of the counselors will refer to quotes from great men and and women in history as examples when giving advice and answering questions to the children. You know, Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln, Susan B. Anthony, John F. Kennedy, Albert Einstein, Jesus Christ; you know, the usual people that many look up to for knowledge. Which is great. I'm all for that.

You know, for example the counselors may choose a quote, write in on the board, and then tell the group of children to discuss. Like Martin Luther King for example "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

That's all gravy, but I choose to refer to Makros insight and example when answering these kids questions and giving them advice.

I quoted Makros and replied, "Four holes. Four holes of terrible scents. You think its DNA pools, but its just glands producing their best beats (like usual), but these beats are tainted with horrible melodies. The melodies of the 4 holes."

I responded: "Orange peels on wooden office buildings do not exist. Therefore, I must say that robbing the Wizard of Infernal Shits is a very unintelligent decision. Lighting a fire upon a golden mountain covered in Jonathan Davis autographs would be even more of a waste of time."

The children usually seem to react with puzzlement, but I figure that it's just their young minds at work. It's good to see kids addressing their issues.

"You are awesome and excellent. You exist. Hi." (always remember to say "Hi" at the END of your sentences!).

theocry.jpg

• Like 1

People can be ignorant about something without it being a secret though. I could name about as many of the levels of masonry as I could levels of Dungeons and Dragons, or Judaism, which are clearly not secret societies.

Oh, wait, I just realized that nobody is actually going to be interested in an on-topic post unless it causes one of our Most Talked About posters to have a pointless semantic argument. Nevermind.

Im saying. Freemasons are the easiest target to say that they control parts of government or have deep involvement in our society beyond the lodges. Same could be said for all other types of entities including banks, skull and bones, NSA, bohemian grove, grail dynasty, Illuminati, trinational elites, trilateral commission, bilderborg group, def Jam records, the G8, The NWO etc etc................

• Like 1

theocry.jpg

LOL! I now remember that post!

That was OBVIOUS sarcasm, and it's sad that you really missed it. Everyone in that thread knew it was sarcasm.

COS, you REALLY thought I went around saying that that to children in real life? :lol:

None of those quotes make any sense and that was the irony -- who would apply the nonsensical shit Makros says to real world events? This really needs to be explained to you? :lol:

You failed again.