Freemasons Secret Society Still Yes or NO...........

Poesia [ ] T

Still should be considered a secret society..  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this pitiful quest against Theo :lol:

And apparently Makros really IS a TPWF. I can't remember who it was, but someone had a picture with some beastly bitch, claiming it was Makros...Dee maybe?

COS was so excited he bolded it in his purple font and posted it 5 times thinking he hit some kind of gold mine. :lol: Like he found the Holy Grail. Only to fail again.

And yeah that was Dee. She claimed Makros was a female that visited her in Vegas.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i would have loved to have read huxtables real excuse had all you fucking dipshits not jumped on the "oh your stupid its sarcasm" tip like sheep. the fact is it was not sarcasm.

its just to bad none of you can see it.

in fact, id be fucking surprised if you would be able to see a tow truck parked in your living rooms.

drPhilsaizyoufail.jpg

mark_cuban_01.jpg

well... there goes half my day.

tunnel visioned into a godamned internet thread. my back hurts and im out of energy.

middle_finger-704928.jpg

i still remain victorious and undefeated on the 12oz battlefeild.

Sure sounds like you lost. Back hurting, loss of focus, loss of energy from painstakingly reading old posts, your day's fucked up, embarrassed yourself & couldn't find any "exposing" material.

you20losemb8.jpg

actually wrong, because i know the truth. you were not being sarcastic. and hey, guess what else. your a snitch, and i... am not.

therefor, i win.

theosnitch-1-1.jpg

theocry.jpg

loser.

Your snitching past (especially regarding TreSix) is well known on here.

Everyone here except you could see it was sarcasm. You see the error of your ways now, but admitting so would be too embarrassing, so as a psychological defense mechanism you will continue to pretend it wasn't sarcasm. This is further evidence of you being a tryhard, tryhard.

dxmt1l.jpg

you do realize your dry snitching as we speak right. your an idiot.

and a SNITCH.

but thats all your bitch ass knows to do, DEFLECT.

YOU POSTED MY PIC. YOU ARE A SNITCH.

you took my pic from another website in trust, and posted it. the same pic you had previously photoshoped. your a snitch. and a bitch.

and i see right through you, your a spinless trick bitch.

menofhonor-1.jpg

you do realize your dry snitching as we speak right. your an idiot.

Incorrect. Just more of your dramaqueening. :) Calling you a snitch (which you are) is not a form of "dry-snitching".

and a SNITCH.

but thats all your bitch ass knows to do, DEFLECT.

YOU POSTED MY PIC. YOU ARE A SNITCH.

you took my pic from another website in trust, and posted it. the same pic you had previously photoshoped. your a snitch. and a bitch.

and i see right through you, your a spinless trick bitch.

menofhonor-1.jpg

Was your face obscured with shades? Yes. Was it taken down quickly? Yes. Are you a dramaqueen? Yes. Are you mad about today's events in which your plans backfired? Yes.

And COS, you really should consider contacting your local mental health clinic. It's quite clear to everyone here that you do suffer from a myriad of psychological issues. Some that you've openly admitted, others which you are harboring deep inside your psyche.

COS, do yourself & everyone around you a favor and take that step, before your neuroses continues to spiral out of control. The help you need is only one phone call away.

And COS, you really should consider contacting your local mental health clinic. It's quite clear to everyone here that you do suffer from a myriad of psychological issues. Some that you've openly admitted, others which you are harboring deep inside your psyche.

COS, do yourself & everyone around you a favor and take that step, before your neuroses continues to spiral out of control. The help you need is only one phone call away.

RedneckGasGrill.jpg

• Like 1

Masons/Shriners are boring, for the most part...kind of like a goofy version of the Chamber of Commerce.

This is the really far out shit, though-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurdjieff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Aurobindo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Earth_Battalion

Worrying about what other people may or may not be doing behind the scenes is a waste of time, when you could be learning how to make the most of your potential.

Casek, I don't remember ever making any connections between the Illuminati and Madame Blavatsky although the Theosophists and the Illuminati undoubtedly have had some overlap.