Freemasons Secret Society Still Yes or NO...........

Poesia [ ] T

Still should be considered a secret society..  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
there is a difference between secretive and secret, they are a secretive society because they don't have every single aspect of their rituals etc in the open, however if they were a secret society you wouldn't even know about them, they wouldn't have lodges in the open, members would not be open about their membership.

How many masonic orders can you name without using the internet?

never that... use yer head.

this bitch theo posted my pics in here so i dug on him. CASE CLOSED.

dude got pics of me in trust and then posted them, therefor... imma dig. and dig i did.

:)

Poor excuse & fail. The reason it was posted because you had already been obsessing & talking shit prior to your pic being posted. It's not like you were "Mr. Nice Guy" before your pic was posted. You were the same trolling stalker & sociopath before then. :lol:

K HERES A LITTLE SOMETHING TO TIDE YALL OVER WHILE I DIG...

i referenced theo's fear of using public bathrooms EARLIER IN THIS THREAD, so just in good faith heres proof from that as i continue digging for makros biting:

Back in the day I would NEVER take a shit in a public restroom. That was one of my childhood fears. Too many things could happen. It was filthy and people might come in and ridicule you.

Then I got less timid about it and started to shit where most people who hate shitting in public restrooms go to shit -- the one at the end, or the handicapped one at the end.

Now I don't care. I shit in any stall that isn't filthy without a care in the world. I guess being in the military where it was pretty much mandatory to shit along with your coworkers kinda eroded my fears.

Of course, nothing beats the one in your home. Pure comfort to the max.

That's supposed to be weird? I also used to not shit in public bathrooms, and then i got over it.

This is mind bottling...you know, like when your thoughts are trapped in a bottle.

im just using it as proof that im not bullshitting about stuff RETARD... hence me refrencing it earlier in the thread. now giving proof.

its about CREDABILITY not this pussys fear of "being walked in on"

That's supposed to be weird? I also used to not shit in public bathrooms, and then i got over it.

This is mind bottling...you know, like when your thoughts are trapped in a bottle.

That's what I'm saying. Most people I knew hated shitting in a public bathroom.

This dude COS is trying TOO hard. Like he's desperate to make the most normal thing seem "bizarre".

Casek, I'm not about to get into a debate with you I know I will lose you are way more informed on the topic than I am, I admit I don't know specific masonic orders names the only one I know is the Grand Lodge of England, I don't care about it enough to, but my point was that they aren't secret, they are out in the open, where I used to live there was a huge masonic lodge, hell it is almost a landmark with all these carvings on the outside of the lodge. If they were a completely scret society we wouldn't know about them, there is lots of information, books, documentaries etc on the order and if they were a complete secret society then we wouldn't have this information available to us. I am not denying they are secretive about aspects of the order but I don't consider them a secret society.

On the link I posted earlier it even had application forms to join the masonic order. They wouldn't have that available if it was a totally secret society.

If they had every single aspect of the order out in the open there would be no allure to being a mason, hence why I call them secretive.

That's what I'm saying. Most people I knew hated shitting in a public bathroom.

This dude COS is trying TOO hard. Like he's desperate to make the most normal thing seem "bizarre".

trying to hard? DUDE I JUST TOLD YOU I DONT FEEL LIKE SEARCHING THROUGH 3000 POSTS yet you kept pushing it.. so therfor i am.

and therfor you will be EXPOSED FOR USING MAKROS WRITINGS IN THE REAL WORLD AS YOUR OWN.

weather its a big deal or not is irrelevant at this point. you went on and on saying its not true, now you will be exposed.

dont spin this into "im trying to hard" bullshit son... you pressed the issue, AFTER I SAID i wasnt even gonna redig:p

The troll is not trolling correctly. A successful troll is supposed to be the puppet-master having everyone else jump through hoops at his every whim.

Instead I succeeded in getting COS to dig through years & years of my posts to find something "incriminating" about me. He's still frantically searching through the archives like a bitchmade secretary getting yelled at by her boss. :lol:

The troll is not trolling correctly. A successful troll is supposed to be the puppet-master having everyone else jump through hoops at his every whim.

Instead I succeeded in getting COS to dig through years & years of my posts to find something "incriminating" about me. He's still frantically searching through the archives like a bitchmade secretary getting yelled at by her boss. :lol:

see what this bith is doing... he knows hes beat. he knows its there now, so hes turning it around.

your a comedy act huxtable.

and even worse, a snitch.

trying to hard? DUDE I JUST TOLD YOU I DONT FEEL LIKE SEARCHING THROUGH 3000 POSTS yet you kept pushing it.. so therfor i am.

and therfor you will be EXPOSED FOR USING MAKROS WRITINGS IN THE REAL WORLD AS YOUR OWN.

weather its a big deal or not is irrelevant at this point. you went on and on saying its not true, now you will be exposed.

dont spin this into "im trying to hard" bullshit son... you pressed the issue, AFTER I SAID i wasnt even gonna redig:p

Keep trying hard, tryhard.