Freemasons Secret Society Still Yes or NO...........

Poesia [ ] T

Still should be considered a secret society..  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So now that DAO and COS are permabanned, I can express how little everyone on here knows about freemasonry because you have never actually read anything printed from the Masonic library that wasn't some bullshit ebook or reprint?

Casek can back me up, I've got a bigger collection of rare Masonic books than most lodges have in their inner sanctums... You know why?

Because the existence of the Masonic lodge has been well known dating back to it's inception. The Masons started out as a TRADE GUILD and grew into a very powerfull union of workers. The union grew into more of a academic social club where non-theistic thought could be taught in secret without fear of persecution of heresy or witchcraft, where scientific ideals stemming from the masons learning through symbolism and geometry. They are every bit as secret as a best buy or mcdonalds is nowadays. Masons don't run shit these days, which is sad because the world would surely be in a better state

My grandfather was Scottish Rights Freemason in one of the older Southern Lodges, and I know several friends who are current active members. If you think being a freemason has had any real pull other than possibly getting you a warning on a speeding ticket nowadays you are dilusional. Freemasons were and are currently good people who believe in basic fraternal order and universal religious acceptance. The founding fathers used the Masonic cover to do a lot of their forward anti-British imperialist thinking, as well as furthering and preserving secular thought and ideals in times of extreme religious persecution. Over the past 150-200 years certain eletist, fasciest and corpratist groups have worked hard to paint Freemasons as a group of shadowy ruling elite, when in actuality they have always stuck up for the average working man in both charitable action and furtherance of doctorine. One of the main proponents of this blackwashing is the real elitist group Skull&Bones, which could be seen as the polar oposite of freemasonry... And a group that has come to REAL political power the past 150 years or so, particularly in the 04 election where both candidates were bonesmen.

Also, Freemasons were the first racially integrated groups way back in the mid 1700s when black masons were allowed to be educated under the Prince Hall- still a lesser lodge, but still a completely revolutionary concept at the time.

• Like 1

My grandfather was Scottish Rights Freemason in one of the older Southern Lodges, and I know several friends who are current active members. If you think being a freemason has had any real pull other than possibly getting you a warning on a speeding ticket nowadays you are dilusional. Freemasons were and are currently good people who believe in basic fraternal order and universal religious acceptance. The founding fathers used the Masonic cover to do a lot of their forward anti-British imperialist thinking, as well as furthering and preserving secular thought and ideals in times of extreme religious persecution. Over the past 150-200 years certain eletist, fasciest and corpratist groups have worked hard to paint Freemasons as a group of shadowy ruling elite, when in actuality they have always stuck up for the average working man in both charitable action and furtherance of doctorine. One of the main proponents of this blackwashing is the real elitist group Skull&Bones, which could be seen as the polar oposite of freemasonry... And a group that has come to REAL political power the past 150 years or so, particularly in the 04 election where both candidates were bonesmen.

Also, Freemasons were the first racially integrated groups way back in the mid 1700s when black masons were allowed to be educated under the Prince Hall- still a lesser lodge, but still a completely revolutionary concept at the time.

WELL SAID

Books in my collection

7 volume set of The History of Freemasonry (illustrated) by Mackey & Singelton, 1868

Morals & Dogma (southern jurisdiction) Albert pike 1871

traditions of freemasonry - ATC Pierson - 1866

Ecce Orienti ( rites & ceremonies of the Essenes) M Wolcott Redding 1880

I have some others that are less than 100 years old, but those are considered tainted

I use to have the 2 volume Encyclopedia of Freemasonry dating to 1908 but it's pretty common and the least secrative of what you can find, so I sold it back

but yeah, I'm up on my Masonic research to the point I could do graduate level thesis papers on my library. I use to deal in rare books as a side hustle and it lead to a facination with books that were never supposed to leave the inner sanctums of top lodges.

• Props 1

damn that shit is nice... i imagine free masonry broke off from normal masonry with little to no creaitivity involved..cuz that shit above me is real nice.. free mason places look stupid.. just a bunch of triangles, pyramids and the letter G..

where is that btw?

damn that shit is nice... i imagine free masonry broke off from normal masonry with little to no creaitivity involved..cuz that shit above me is real nice.. free mason places look stupid.. just a bunch of triangles, pyramids and the letter G..

where is that btw?

any town u.s.a ..and through out the world...

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=bas+relief#page=0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relief

• 2 weeks later...
While reading about that dude Silvio Berlusconi I came across this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due

Now THIS definitely seems like some shady Freemasonry...thoughts?

Only read the first paragraph but if I remember correctly Berlusconi is consolidating the media.

However I can't see how that can be considered in the best interests of democracy as their manifesto seems to claim by name alone.