Freemasons Secret Society Still Yes or NO...........

Poesia [ ] T

Still should be considered a secret society..  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
And can somebody direct me to the page where the Theo -vs- COS thread came to a head and COS was embarrassed?

I gave up on trying to read the whole thread.

It wasn't one post. Several pages in which COS had this plan to slyly change the subject from Freemasons to Theo. He said he had some incriminating evidence that would expose me as being some weirdo that goes around quoting Makros in real life to children. Then he found some post from years back where I was making a sarcastic, backhanded joke about Makros' nonsensical posts and how it's useful information that I use when speaking to people/kids. Everyone called COS out on it and he began kicking & screaming and throwing a tantrum. He's under the impression that anything I ever write here is dead serious.

Well that was part of it.

And everyone that took a dump in school either got stuff thrown at them, the stall door kicked, or laughed at. The reason why was because the person taking the dump couldn't see who was doing it. I remember this big dude named Mondo was in taking a dump in there and a couple kids threw wet paper towels over the stall and dashed out. Mondo was probably the biggest kid at our school, and he wasn't no nerd.

actually no nerdboy... you were terrified of being "RIDACULED" meaning scared of some weird assed ANXIETY type shit. you openly talk about "finding the perrrrfect spot to pee outside so as noone will see you"

BITCH I PISS WHEREVER THE FUCK I WANT WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT.

your that dude at the bar that stands at the urinal for 10 minutes cause hes to gun shy to let out a drip around people :)

LMFAO

your a bitch, and a nerd... face facts son.

steve-urkel-family-matters-400a1113.jpg

Well that was part of it.

And everyone that took a dump in school either got stuff thrown at them, the stall door kicked, or laughed at. The reason why was because the person taking the dump couldn't see who was doing it. I remember this big dude named Mondo was in taking a dump in there and a couple kids threw wet paper towels over the stall and dashed out. Mondo was probably the biggest kid at our school, and he wasn't no nerd.

ahahahahahaha... hey theo, guess what. THAT SHIT ONLY HAPPENED TO BITCHES. cause i sure as fuck tell you it never happened to me NOR WOULD IT.

but in hindsite, i woulda done it to little fuckin dorks we pinballed in the hallways:lol:

And can somebody direct me to the page where the Theo -vs- COS thread came to a head and COS was embarrassed?

I gave up on trying to read the whole thread.

nobody got "embarressed" the shits fucking comedy, theo thinks because he plays the 'i was being sarcastic card, weather thats factual or not, somehow that makes me embarressed LOL.

like, are you fucking joking me? first off i stick to my guns, ALWAYS. second off, i dont think iv been "embarressed" since i was in diapers you fucking pussy theo.

dudes just trying to lash out cause hes got a couple sheep siding with him. the guys a fuckin HUSHPUPPY and going back on his posts was the FUNNIEST shit iv ever done on 12oz.

HANDS DOWN.

dudes a feather weight at life.

actually no nerdboy... you were terrified of being "RIDACULED" meaning scared of some weird assed ANXIETY type shit. you openly talk about "finding the perrrrfect spot to pee outside so as noone will see you"

BITCH I PISS WHEREVER THE FUCK I WANT WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT.

your that dude at the bar that stands at the urinal for 10 minutes cause hes to gun shy to let out a drip around people :)

LMFAO

your a bitch, and a nerd... face facts son.

steve-urkel-family-matters-400a1113.jpg

4104425363_794773eb27_b.jpg

nobody got "embarressed" the shits fucking comedy, theo thinks because he plays the 'i was being sarcastic card, weather thats factual or not, somehow that makes me embarressed LOL.

like, are you fucking joking me? first off i stick to my guns, ALWAYS. second off, i dont think iv been "embarressed" since i was in diapers you fucking pussy theo.

dudes just trying to lash out cause hes got a couple sheep siding with him. the guys a fuckin HUSHPUPPY and going back on his posts was the FUNNIEST shit iv ever done on 12oz.

HANDS DOWN.

dudes a feather weight at life.

You were definitely embarrassed and throwing a tantrum. All one has to do is go back and read your posts in which you expressed your huge disappointment.

They aren't "sheep", they're making an objective observation and calling it as they see it. Some of the people here that "like" you even pointed out the obvious sarcasm, and pointed out how you failed miserably.

The fact is, I stand behind everything I've said. And the jokes/sarcasm are just that. I don't have any "skeletons" in the closet that you're trying to "expose" me with. I'm content with everything I say/do. And even if I did, it wouldn't make sense to post them here. You do realize 12oz was a public forum years ago, just as it is today? You seem to act like that 12oz was some kind of secret private blog and you're now "digging" to find some secret info about me.

Now you're on the sour grapes kick backpeddling about how it was so "funny" that you came up short and accomplished nothing other than being defeated & owned.

But I am honestly flattered by your obsession with me. Keep digging.

I'm on page 2 and I'm not going to go any further.

I think freemasons are kind of a secret society but I don't believe what they do is as interesting as we're led to believe. I've known quite a few and they weren't very unique people.

Also, not sure why you're battling niggas on the net Theo. Move like an OG and fuck with the ignore button if it's that crucial. The vector space rhymecap scenarios are infringed upon spastic pussy carols. Get money ho and fuck humans. We on a space ship gettin' mars bucks. I am a scientist. 1

I'm on page 2 and I'm not going to go any further.

I think freemasons are kind of a secret society but I don't believe what they do is as interesting as we're led to believe. I've known quite a few and they weren't very unique people.

Also, not sure why you're battling niggas on the net Theo. Move like an OG and fuck with the ignore button if it's that crucial. The vector space rhymecap scenarios are infringed upon spastic pussy carols. Get money ho and fuck humans. We on a space ship gettin' mars bucks. I am a scientist. 1

I feel you my solenoid. If it weren't for the gargoyle apparatus, then Mark Fuhrman wouldn't have taught a ballet class at Barnes & Noble. So keep your hamburger whistle on your flapjack locket.