Freemasons Secret Society Still Yes or NO...........

Poesia [ ] T

Still should be considered a secret society..  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i love how you and huxtable both use the word embarressed.

you people project your own pitiful feelings onto me, news flash MEN DO NOT GET EMBARRESSED. i cant remember the last time i felt that rediculous emotion, its for FAGGETS. like you and huxtable when your scared of shitting and some one barges in the door to "ridacule" you.

and furthermore, your all so godamned naieve its disgusting that you think he was being soooo sarcastic.

show me ONE theo huxtable post where he uses sarcasm, ESPECIALLY on such a long winded response mock response like that. HE DOESNT.

because it was real and really its quite sad when you have to breakdown basic reading pattern techniques to a grouping of people that do alot of reading on the internet

YOU HANG YOUR BODY OF OFF MEAT HOOKS IN YOUR SPARETIME FOR FUN AND THERFOR YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

utf-8BbW9kZ29pbmd1cC5qcGc-1.jpg

crying-baby-272x300.jpg crying+baby.jpgcrying_baby.jpg

CryingBaby.jpgCryingBaby_300_700.jpgcrying+baby.jpg

crying-baby-0509-s2-99576567.jpgcrying_baby.jpgcrying-baby-party-56800676.jpgcry-baby-boy-full-1.jpg0116.jpgcrying_baby.jpgcrying-baby.jpgcrying.jpgmb-crying.JPGcrying%20baby.jpgcrying_baby.gif[/img]

You were definitely embarrassed and throwing a tantrum. All one has to do is go back and read your posts in which you expressed your huge disappointment.

They aren't "sheep", they're making an objective observation and calling it as they see it. Some of the people here that "like" you even pointed out the obvious sarcasm, and pointed out how you failed miserably.

The fact is, I stand behind everything I've said. And the jokes/sarcasm are just that. I don't have any "skeletons" in the closet that you're trying to "expose" me with. I'm content with everything I say/do. And even if I did, it wouldn't make sense to post them here. You do realize 12oz was a public forum years ago, just as it is today? You seem to act like that 12oz was some kind of secret private blog and you're now "digging" to find some secret info about me.

Now you're on the sour grapes kick backpeddling about how it was so "funny" that you came up short and accomplished nothing other than being defeated & owned.

But I am honestly flattered by your obsession with me. Keep digging.

tom_cruise_001_111406.jpg

actually no, theo... you and me both no the truths about you. and you can bend em twist em flip em any way you want. but. i know your a pussy whos scared of life. and so do you.

and thats really all there is to it.

ps: how did that make you feel when you were bullied and called names growing up, having been givin no respect and privacy by your peers.

sad im sure. awww, punkin. its okay. im sure those kids are losers at life now, so take heed in that:p

tom_cruise_001_111406.jpg

actually no, theo... you and me both no the truths about you. and you can bend em twist em flip em any way you want. but. i know your a pussy whos scared of life. and so do you.

and thats really all there is to it.

ps: how did that make you feel when you were bullied and called names growing up, having been givin no respect and privacy by your peers.

sad im sure. awww, punkin. its okay. im sure those kids are losers at life now, so take heed in that:p

You still mad? Still trying hard?

16lhfew.jpg

say what you want about Theo, I am amazed at his photo collection of weird shit.

the basketball pictures kind of throw me off though.

i was scared to shit in front of people, but that stems from elementary school and we didn't have doors on the stalls. you took a shit across from someone taking a shit... and you were looking at each other. fucking creepy, sorry.

we should rename these threads after about page 10 to "CoS versus Theo" or "DAO versus CHAN 0"

stupid.

Because that entire argument with ASS started when he laughed at me for saying that I refuse to sit on a public toilet and then went on to say that piss soaked toilet seats are fine to sit on cause piss kills germs and therefore public toilets are sterile.

Ahem, please find where I said that...

Also I knew that CoS was annoying, young, and probably retarded, but I didn't realize what a loon this dude is.

Get help man.

Seriously.

http://www.ontario.cmha.ca/fact_sheets.asp?cID=3221