80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What was that race track called? It looks like Cliffhangers, but that was the one that transitioned and went up the wall. I had that one, and it was all that and a bag of bagels. You'd have to go full force before the lip, and it would almost slow down at the top and pick up momentum on the way down. That shit was great until my little cousin came over and spilled a glass of coke on the begging of the wall part. After that, It was a speed bump.

Fucking A.D.H.D kids!

damn slot cars were dope

i think im gonna go to a thrift store in a minute and try to find cool toys and shit

Yeah man, I'm going back home for Xmas and will stay at my best mate's house. His son has a whole pile of track that he's picked up from Ebay and all over the joint. We can run a huge track that goes halfway around the house. Seriously, we're talking a track that is all up like 30-40 meters in length.

If I can get him to set it up whilst I'm in town I'll take some pics and post it up here for y'all!!

Holy FUCK, my friends all think I remember everything from back in the golden era, but you guys got me trumped on a lot of the shit you posted. But I still got some things I haven't seen posted here yet:

3.jpg

GROW BEASTS MUHFUCKAS, PUT THEM IN WATER AND THE GROW!

PJ290.jpg

poppers_lg40.jpg

rob.jpg

24_1001.jpg

mjhof-1994-whitesox.jpg

BoJackson-thumb-500x375.jpg

in-living-color-lg.jpg

164115__living_l.jpg

air-max-93.jpg

shoes_ewing_308x254.jpg

*Bonus sidestory about the grow beasts. There was this girl who lived two houses down, her mom was super hot blonde milf. She used to lay out in the back yard in a two piece. We took one of the dinosaur grow beasts and threw it down on her stomach while she had her eyes closed. The thing went 'SCHLOP!'. At first she was kinda mad and then she realized what happened and laughed so hard she pissed her bikini bottom. I think that was my first orgasm, shit was hot as fuck.