The Ruin A Wish Foundation

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

granted, buy you are captured by terrorists and placed in a holding cell, where the only thing you get to do is watch reruns of Nancy Grace's show. after you have watched every episode 4 times, you are beheaded.

i wish i didnt have so much work to do in the next week

edited to prevent flow fuckup - granted, but you are in a prison cell without a window

granted - but dishes cant be any smarter than a rock so they do a horrible job, even making the mess worse somehow

your finish a bowl of pasta the next night, and with a last scoop of fork lifting from inside the bowl, you discover a used condom thats not yours

i wish the transit system here didnt suck

granted, you're a snowman now. the cold is now comforting - but some kid just ripped off your carrot nose and put it where your dick should be. then he pissed "DICKNOSE" in the snow in front of you. sucks.

i wish the butterface girl would give me head in the break room.

granted, but it only works when you have long distances to travel on foot. whenever you reach your destination, you go back in time to where your walking started. this happens twice daily. coincidentally, your leg muscle are powerful enough to out-round-house-kick Chuck Norris.

i wish my dick hadn't just exploded