four loko is racist

Abracadabra

Gay dude sodomized with a baseball bat while forced to drink 10 cans of Four Loko!

Seven Arrested in Bronx in Antigay Attacks

By AL BAKER

Seven young men in the Bronx have been arrested after, investigators said, the men made it their mission to find and attack two teenagers and a 30-year-old man they suspected of being gay, the police said.

The young men, who called themselves the Latin King Goonies and who range from 16 to 23 years old, were rounded up Thursday and Friday and charged in a series of attacks on the victims in an unoccupied apartment, the police said. Two more suspects are still being sought, they said.

The spree began last Sunday about 3:30 a.m., when the crew members snatched a 17-year-old off the street, took him to the apartment at 1910 Osbourne Place in Morris Heights and essentially sought to force him to confess to having performed sex acts with a 30-year-old man, one official said.

The boy, who had been trying to join the street crew, was, “thrown into a wall, made to strip naked, hit in the head with a beer can, cut with a box cutter and sodomized with the wooden handle of a plunger,” said Police Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly, who outlined the arrests at a news conference at 1 Police Plaza with Chief of Department Joseph J. Esposito and other officials.

About 8:30 p.m. on Sunday, the street crew members grabbed a second 17-year-old, took him to the same apartment and grilled him about his contact with the same 30-year-old man, the police said. Then they lured the 30-year-old man to the apartment by telling him a party was being held there and forced the teenager to hit him and burn him with a cigarette, the police said.

The assailants also brutalized the 30-year-old, hitting hit him with a chain, sodomizing him with a small baseball bat and forcing him to drink 10 cans of the alcohol-spiked energy drink they asked him to bring to the party — a brand called Four Loko, Mr. Kelly said. While holding the man hostage, the attackers took his keys, went to his apartment and robbed his brother of $1,000 and two debit cards, Mr. Kelly said.

“These suspects deployed terrible, wolf pack odds of 9 against 1, which revealed them as predators whose crimes were as cowardly as they were despicable,” Mr. Kelly said. Throughout the attacks, he said, the young men hurled antigay slurs.

None of the victims, all of whom were eventually released by their assailants, was identified by the police. The police said their injuries were not life threatening.

Over the ensuing several days this week, bit by bit, the case came together. At one point, the investigators were speaking with the original 17-year-old victim, but he was initially afraid to talk, the police said. At another point, someone in a crowd outside the apartment where the beatings took place handed officers a note that led to a suspect’s name. Eventually, the men were rounded up and evidence was collected.

However, the case was not broken before the attackers tried to clean the crime scene, Mr. Kelly said, by returning there to rip up the rugs and linoleum floors, clean the rooms with bleach and slather fresh paint on the walls. But crime scene detectives were able to recover evidence, including human hair, Mr. Kelly said.

“One of them described it as, quote, `The cleanest crime scene I’ve ever seen,’ ” Mr. Kelly said. “Lots of bleach and paint were used to cover the blood shed by their tortured prey. They even poured bleach down the drains.”

However, he added, “They could clean, but they couldn’t hide.”

Those arrested, the police said, were Ildefonzo Mendez, 23; David Rivera, 21; Nelson Falu, 18; Steven Carballo, 17; Denis Peitars, 17; Bryan Almonte, 17; and Brian Cepeda, 16. Still being sought, they said, are Elmer Confessor, 23; and Ruddy Vargas-Perez, 22.

Investigators do not believe the Latin King Goonies are affiliated with the Latin Kings street gang, police officials said, but are rather a loose-knit street organization that adopted a similar name.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/10/08/seven-arrested-in-bronx-in-anti-gay-attacks/?hp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drank two, and couldn't do any more, my stomach hurt so fucking bad, and my heartburn was out of control.

I'll admit I buzzed harder than I thought I would, but I actually ran into Realism tonight, and he can co-sign I was quite coherent and fine. Even after I stopped drinking the Lokos, I hit thebar and had a few other drinks and still feel pretty good

i'm switching back to plastic bottle vodka.

fucking shivers, man.

i want to drink 4loko because it seems kinda epic, but i can't stand energy drinks and shit like that. they really fuck me up and make me feel horrible. i drink 40s of olde english though.

maybe six months ago i was noticing on the blue raspberry MDs, the logo was wearing a gold chain that said BLINGBLING in diamonds for NO fucking reason. it's like some out of touch old dude was like "how can we appeal to the black folks?"

Just one will not get you all hammered, you gotta drink a few of em, or do what i do and drink one when your already boarder-line blacked out.

Drank one a few nights ago at the bar when i was already kilt..drank one of them, and bought a 6 pack to go and just walked out the bar, and started walking straight home from the bar, probably a good 10-12 miles mostly through the hood didnt get home till sunrise and was still drunk.. (my ride drank a loko and some jager, fucker left me at the bar, but ill see him soon n probably knock him out) ... as soon as i got home i rolled a joint, never have i rolled so fast in my life..

So I finally got around to trying this hot garbage tonight.

I got the fruit punch one.

I have never in my life experienced an aftertaste with that degree of after kick.

That shit tasted like Nyquil mixed with Monster energy drink.

After forcing myself to finish it, I'm not even buzzed.

I'm not sure which is the bigger fail, 4loko or the ultra-lightweights talking bout how they blacked out after drinking just one.

its your own fault for getting the fuckin fruit punch.

cough syrupy grossness.

and yeah anyone blacking out after 1 is probably in highschool and should just stay home and help their mom clip coupons.

2 will get you going. i never just drink this shit. im always drinking other drinks at the same time. usually whiskey.

4 loko whiskey cocaine = making a girl punch my face until it bleeds while i laugh at her. then deciding to kill everyone and falling through a wall with eatso.

i bet that hole is still there.

i always have more fun.

fucking shivers, man.

i want to drink 4loko because it seems kinda epic, but i can't stand energy drinks and shit like that. they really fuck me up and make me feel horrible. i drink 40s of olde english though.

maybe six months ago i was noticing on the blue raspberry MDs, the logo was wearing a gold chain that said BLINGBLING in diamonds for NO fucking reason. it's like some out of touch old dude was like "how can we appeal to the black folks?"

that blingbling shit aint new. its been that way.

not your fault for living in the middle of nowhere.

i forgive you little one.