how low will they go (NH)

beardo

It must be the booze and the drugs, because we've been agreeing on all sorts of shit lately. Now if we can just get DAO in here to cosign and agree with both of us...

I've already cosigned along with Swampfight in this thread that cargo shorts are the norm, and that Huckleberry Finn cutoffs are as faggot as it gets.

So unless you disagree with the above, then it is what it is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already cosigned along with Swampfight in this thread that cargo shorts are the norm, and that Huckleberry Finn cutoffs are as faggot as it gets.

I cosign this as well. Tight jeans cut off into overly short shorts is the worst trend that i started seeing a ton of this summer. Tight shorts? what is that bullshit. TSWF.

as well as short-sleeved button up shirts

I like short sleeve button ups for the summer, usually plaid print or the plain Dickies joints

However, it sends me into a fucking rage whenever I see people wearing them with a fucking tie. Depending on who's doing it it can either look mad nerdy or mad white trash, but either way is not a good look

I like short sleeve button ups for the summer, usually plaid print or the plain Dickies joints

However, it sends me into a fucking rage whenever I see people wearing them with a fucking tie. Depending on who's doing it it can either look mad nerdy or mad white trash, but either way is not a good look

yeah thats pretty much what i meant haha

plaids are alright

Chavs usually wear trackpants (with stripes down the sides), soccer jerseys, and creased ballcaps with an adjustable strap. If they carry any bats it's probably a cricket bat.

Chavs rock tracksuit pants either adidas or nike, Nike Air Max trainers (this is why I hate Air Max), some shitty tshirt and a hoody or sports jacket type tihng with a hood. Burberry Hats/scarves (another reason why Burberry as a company is completely unacceptable anyone that wears it should be shot), soverign Rings (if you wear those you should have your fingers cut off) and gold rings or earrings. Plus a cap of some kind.

All of this is why I find wearing tracksuits in public, wearing Air Max, wearing Caps (fitted for emos/scene kids, adjustable for chavs) all a major no-no, plus men wearing jewellery unless it is a watch or a wedding ring is just wrong.

Also a chav wouldn't have a cricket bat, they would have a baseball bat cos they think it makes them mad hip hop y'all. Fucking scum, there are loads where I live and I could happily kill them all and make the world a better place.

Also co-sign on shorts above the knee being a complete no-no, also what is with people tucking their tshirts into their waistband (like in the Kanye pic) that is just fucked up, only time that is acceptable is if your going somewhere smart dressed and you need to wear a shirt and trousers and tie.